I don’t know if you’ve heard, but Sigma Land is paradise for neutral lovers.
Yup, Sigma Beauty has a new collection of neutrals and brushes coming December 9, and here’s a sneak peek.
The entire collection is available as a set for $165, or you can get the products individually.
Reviews, swatches and looks coming soon…
“The Sigma Beauty Enlight Collection includes an array of products with a new take on neutrals. This collection contains one eye shadow palette, three lip glosses, three eye liners, three eye shadow bases, three powder blushes and three eye brushes. All of the products featured in the collection were created to add a unique warmth and calmness to your makeup routine.”
— Sigma Beauty
The Sigma Enlight Collection includes…
- Enlight Collection, $165 (a $209 value)
- Eye Shadow Palette — Warm Neutrals, $39
- E34 — Domed Utility Brush, $12
- E52 — Soft Focus Shader Brush, $14
- E54 — Medium Sweeper Brush, $12
- Eye Shadow Base — Awake, $13
- Eye Shadow Base — Composed, $13
- Eye Shadow Base — Neutralize, $13
- Blush — Mellow, $12
- Blush — Peaceful, $12
- Blush — Serene, $12
- Eye Liner — Eclipse, $9
- Eye Liner — Nutmeg, $9
- Eye Liner — Vintage, $9
- Lip Gloss — Hint, $10
- Lip Gloss — Tint, $10
- Lip Gloss — Tranquil, $10