I’m, uh, kinda stoked about these pistachio macarons from Laduree. I tried to restrain myself (I really did!) but had to sneak a couple bites before busting out the camera (the lid is covering the ones I nom’d).
Macarons are easily among my top 10 cookies of all time. I could have ’em for breakfast, lunch and dinner, OM NOM NOM!
I’m also pretty stoked about showering tonight with one of these new body washes by Dove…
New from Dove…
- Crème Mousse Deep Moisture Body Wash ($6.69): With notes of pink mimosa and pomegranate, this rich, pearlescent cream body wash also doubles as a shaving cream
- Crème Mousse Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash ($6.69): Designed to smooth away dull, dry skin, this body wash has a white floral scent with notes of magnolia and white jasmine
- Crème Mousse Sensitive Skin Body Wash ($6.69): Unscented and hypoallergenic for sensitive skin
- Purely Pampering Pistachio Cream with Magnolia Body Wash ($6.49): Pamper yourself with this lush, moisturizing body wash and its calming scent of rich musk, magnolia and pistachio cream
- Purely Pampering Pistachio Cream with Magnolia Beauty Bar ($3.79): Has the same relaxing scent as the body wash but in Dove’s classic moisturizing bar soap form
They’re available now at grocery stores, drugstores and online, if you’re interested. 🙂
Your nephew says hi, by the way. He’s very pleased with himself right meow because I tried to do a cute little photo shoot with the Dove bottles and a white bath robe, but that quickly went south when he left his black, gray and orange tabby hair ALL OVER THE PLACE.
And then because Tabs is Tabs, he took off with part of the robe.