- A full, rich outpouring of harmonious sound.
- The entire range of an instrument or voice.
- Either of the two principal stops on a pipe organ that form the tonal basis for the entire scale of the instrument.
- The interval and the consonance of an octave.
- A standard indication of pitch.
- A tuning fork.
- A new Illusion D’Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in the Chanel Notes de Printemps Spring collection.
(I love, love, LOVE dictionaries, BTW.)
Just a little look at Chanel’s Diapason Illusion D’Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow ($26, available next month).