I was having breakfast with my friend Marisol this morning when she whipped out this vintage Chanel Coromandels de Chanel palette (fall 2005!). I kid you not, I nearly choked on my Nutella croissant. Even with most of the original design worn off it’s still beautiful.
The CHANEL Fall Collection was inspired by the rich materials, flamboyant colours and decorative style of the Far East. The CHANEL face is wearing new COROMANDELS DE CHANEL on eyes and cheeks, and Shanghai Red Creme Lipstick.
The Chanel Coromandels de Chanel Fall 2005 collection…
- Coromandels de Chanel, a three color palette for eyes and cheeks
- Poudre Coromandel, a golden pearl highlighter for the face and neck
- Irreelle Duo Silky Eyeshadow Duos in Desert-Rose, Orient-Express, Brun-Express, Trans-Atlantic, Train-Bleu, Matte-Velvet, Sunset-Gold and Emerald-Coast
- Rouge Hydrabase Creme Lipsticks in Shanghai Red and Rose Paradise
- Aqualumiere Sheer Colour Lipshines in Java and Honolulu
- Glossimers in Pagoda, Sunset Gold and Sesame
- Rouge Double Intensite Ultra Wear Lip Colours in Pink Sapphire and Fire Opal
- Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Orchid Rose
- Le Crayon Khol in Black Jade
- Le Vernis Nail Colours in Shanghai Red and Gold Shimmer