Ah, my makeup wish list/lust list is long and seemingly never-ending. Here’s what’s on my list and mind this week…
- Smith & Cult’s nail polishes in creamy grayish jade Bitter Buddhist and buttery pale yellow The Bee Side, which are $18 each.
Exit the Void was the color that officially converted me into a Smith & Cult fan. One coat of that is like three coats of any other nail polish. We’re talking REAL DEAL pigment, and now I want to try Bitter Buddhist and The Bee Side.
- Right now there are TWO of these extra large refillable metal palettes in my cart at makeupforever.com. They’re only $14 each, and I’ve got dreams of filling them with Kjaer Weis products. I’d like one for creams and one for powders.
I’d start the cream palette with Kjaer Weis Cream Blush in Blossoming (because my pan of Sun Touched needs a friend) and the powder palette with Eye Shadow in Magnetic (because I gotta have ALL. THE. BROWNS.).
- Souffle D’ Eclat Finishing Veil, a loose powder from YSL, needs to stop tempting me… I heard about it from Candace Sheppard, a makeup artist on Instagram who I love for the glamorous (but not over the top) beauty looks she does. It’s for setting highlighted areas on your face, and I feel like I need it my life like yesterday.
- And I’m dying to try Stellar makeup at Sephora. It’s a new makeup line with foundations and highlighters and face products made specifically for medium skin tones.
Get this: they have all of the in-between shades for medium girls. STOKED.
- And lastly, this Drunk Elephant C‑Firma Day Serum, which I keep hearing good things about. It’s a vitamin C serum, and I have some pigmentation on my cheeks that I’d like to address.
I haven’t purchased any of these yet, but I’d like to. I’m seriously considering one or two of them.
What’s on your lust list now?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,