The Sephora VIB 15% sale is happening meow (it goes until August 27)!
Inquiring minds want to know… What’s on your wish list?
This time around, mine list includes a beauty bouquet of the usual suspects I hoard. For instance, I “need” another bottle of Kate Somerville Ani Bac, and another Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen, a few hair things, and (of course) foundation, which is apparently my makeup Achilles’ heel.
- Everything Olaplex: Everyone I know raves about this brand, and I really want to try ALL THE THINGS, including the No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo ($28), the Hair Pefector No. 3 ($28), No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner ($28) and the new No. 7 Bonding Oil ($28).
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer: Their iconic tinted moisturizer has new packaging and a new formula, and I reeeeeally want to try it. Back in the day, the O.G. one was one of my makeup bag staples… I wonder if the new version is just as good.
- Josie Maran Vibrancy Argan Oil Foundation Fluid: This medium-to-full coverage liquid foundation has been on my radar for a while, but I keep getting distracted by other things, ha ha!
- Shiseido MicroLiner Ink: I’m enamored with the super skinny tip of this twist-up liner, which is supposed to last a long time and be excellent for tightlining.
- Budget skin care products: SO MANY bare-bones, affordable skin care products have come out over the past few years, and Sephora stocks quite a few of them. I’m very curious about the AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution by The Ordinary (only $7.20!) and The Inkey ListNiacinamide ($6.99).
How about you? What’s on your VIB wish list?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,