List the things that are preventing you from standing in your front yard and screaming up into the sky for hours on end while sheltering-in-place!
My sanity savers, in no particular order:
- Painting my nails (I’m all about #MismatchedMani life right now)
- Honestly… Carbs. I was eating “lower carb-ish” before the pandemic hit but now I just don’t have the bandwidth for it. Give me all the carbs, please.
- Speaking of carbs, baking ALL THE THINGS, especially cookies. Funny thing is I bake more now than I did when I worked at a bakery, ha!
- Cocooning myself into stretchy pants 24/7! My body repels jeans now.
- A schedule during the weekdays.
- Working out first thing in the morning.
- Hanging out with Pretty Girl Rosie, the Torbiest Torbie of the Torbie Girls.
- Predictably cheesy rom-coms like Bridget Jones’ Diary, and historical period pieces
- Lists upon lists upon lists.
How about you?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,