What comes to mind when you hear the words, “Giorgio Armani Lip Wax“? If you’re preoccupied with excess hair removal like I am, you probably pictured a hairy ‘stache, hot wax and hair removal strips.
Lip Wax is actually Giorgio Armani’s latest compact lipstick. These fab $26 lipsticks have a silky, feather-light formula that glides across lips like silk lingerie on smooth skin.
The semi-matte finish contains a hint of gloss, making it perfect for elegant, ladylike looks. Grab your pocketbook, pull on your white gloves and don your pillbox hat because it’s time to hit the tea party circuit, Ms. Thang.
Giorgio Armani Lip Wax, No. 4
Giorgio Armani Lip Wax, No. 6
Giorgio Armani’s Lip Wax Shades
- Number one (nude beige): a shade lighter than the natural lip color
- Number two, (antique rose) : a discreet lip highlight
- Number three (sienna) : brings warmth to the lips
- Number four (raspberry) : pink purple
- Number five (cardinal red) :a bright, transparent red
- Number six (deep Chianti) : a rich color for strong marked lips
Each of the six shades comes in its own elegant black compact (no brush included). For the lip pics above I applied the colors with a MAC 316 lip brush, but fingers would also work fine for a light lip stain.