‘Twas a slooow day for me today, so during a break I did one of the things I do best: cruise for makeup online! Here’s my current makeup lust list!
Makeup Lust List
2. The entire Nars summer collection! ($22-$32) – Hot, hot and hot! I’ll have to “adopt” the Unconditional Love Duo Cream Eyeshadow and Supervixen Lipgloss, ASAP.
3. Hanae Mori Butterfly Eau Fraiche Fragrance ($65) – I’m dying to try this out. Sephora.com says it’s a fruity floral with notes of grapefruit, strawberry, black currant and jasmine, and although I haven’t sniffed it yet, my fragrance ESP tells me (hopes) it smells divine.
4. Guerlain Meteorites Powder Pearls in Pink Fresh ($51) – Ooh! I wish I had jewelry with pearls as big as these powder pearls.
5. Fresh Island Reverie Face Palette ($55) – Now, this is the palette I’d want to bring with me on a worldwide surf vacation. It includes three eyeshadows — Tiare (a sheer champagne), Plumeria (a sheer shell-pink) and Rum (rich coffee) — a blush (Island Reverie, a coral shade) and a bronzer (called Treasure Cove).
6. Best of Becca Palette ($65) – Why do we always want what we can’t have? This palette must be the shizz because it’s always out of stock! In it Becca stuffed two eyeshadows (a golden bronze and a rich bronze shimmer), a cream blush called Turkish rose, a caramel lip/cheek cream and a peachy pearl lipgloss.
7. MAC PowerPoint Eye Pencil in Tealo and Forever Green ($13.50) – Wee! I love green eye pencils. I can’t get enough of green eye pencils, and I want to try these because they’re supposedly waterproof, too. I hope they’re nice and blendable like the Technakohls. Both of the greens that I want are out of stock on the MAC Web site (boo), but the Nordstrom site has ’em in stock (yay).