OK, so even if rose gold has jumped the shark, and I’m not saying it has, I don’t care. I’m not over it yet, and apparently Physicians Formula isn’t either, because it’s all over their new Nude Wear Nude Glow makeup collection like attitude on cats. 🙂
What’s up with the new Physicians Formula Nude Wear Nude Glow collection?
- How ’bout lingerie? The pieces were designed to feel like luxurious lingerie on the skin.
- The formula feels as light as a feather, almost like nothing at all, and the finish is practically, except for a gorgeously understated glow, invisible.
- We are talkin’ sheer! Hence the name, the products have something PF calls “Nude Glow” pigments — translucent pigments, as opposed to traditional opaque pigments, that allow your skin’s natural color and radiance to show through.
- The seven-piece collection includes the Nude Wear Nude Glow Powders ($14.95 each, and available in Light and Medium); Nude Wear Nude Glow Bronzers ($14.95 each, available in Light Bronzer and Bronzer); Nude Wear Nude Glow Blushes ($12.95 each, available in Rose and Natural); and one Nude Wear Nude Glow ($12.95, available in a single shade, Touch of Glow).
- All have been added to the Physicians Formula permanent line, and are available now at drugstores, in many grocery stores and also online.
Physicians Formula Nude Wear Nude Glow Blush in Natural
- A pinkish peach powder blush with an opalescent glow.
- I bet this one would look pretty as a highlighter.
- Hello, sheer! Super sheer! — and totally fool-proof. Perfect if you tend to be heavy-handed with blush.