The radical rainbow in the Warrior 3 Palette by Juvia’s Place is so not in my lane, but sometimes you just gotta go for it…and hope you do enough blending to avoid looking totally bonkers! 😜
These looks were totally inspired by Lizzo’s makeup artist, Alexx Mayo. If you’re ever craving something colorful and need bold eyeshadow inspo, Alexx’s Instagram is a good place to start.
I riffed off these two Lizzo looks…
With both of these looks, since there was so much color happening on my lids, I decided to offset the color by doing minimal coverage on my face.
(Also…I think it’s cool when you go ham with your eyes and contrast it with barely-there foundation!)
Look 1: “Rainbow brights”
- Eyeshadow base: Kat Von D White Out Cake Pencil
- Eyeshadow: Warrior 3 Palette eyeshadows in Fanti (crease), Jarawa (brow bone), Kahina and Jarawa (outer crease), Nzinga (lid)
- Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion (upper lash line), UD Freak (inner lower lash line), UD Electric (outer lower lash line)
- Brows: Urban Decay Brow Blade and MAC Brow Set in Clear
- Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Soft Matte Foundation Stick in NC42, MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC42
- Powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Blush: MAC Sur
- Lips: MAC Love Me Lipstick in Bated Breath and Soar Liner
- Mascara: MAC Extended Play Perm Me Up
Look 2: “Neon brights”