Yeah, man! I really did do this look from start to finish in 15 minutes! — and with Baby Girl playing soccer (otherwise known as “football”) in my tum the entire time.
Picture it: it’s New Year’s Eve (um…that’s tomorrow), and you’re already in your flannel pajamas — the ones covered in rainbow cats, because, obviously, wearing a pair of PJs with rainbow cats on them is the right thing to do on New Year’s Eve.
You get a last-minute invite from a friend to grab some pizza and watch fireworks, and so you want to get a little funk-aaaay with your makeup for the night, but you don’t have the patience to sit through two hours of cut creasing and false lashing.
So what do you do?
You bust out the glitter and hot pink lipstick! That’s what you do!
If you can rustle up the glitter and lipstick, you can probably do this look with the products in yo’ makeup bag RIGHT MEOW, and you can be done in 15 minutes, which means that your belly can get that pizza in it sooner…which means that the world will be a happier place.
- BECCA Backlight Priming Filter
- MAC Lightful C Tinted Cream SPF 30 in Medium Plus
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Neutral Medium
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Tan
- Urban Decay Brow Beater in Neutral Brown
- Urban Decay Brow Tamer in Clear
- Tarte Tartelette in Bloom Palette (Shades worn: Smarty Pants and Jetsetter)
- Too Cool for School Dinoplatz Escalator Mascara
- MAC Velvetease Lip Pencil in Just My Type
- Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powders in Antigua and Golden Light
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Junkshow
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in ACDC
- Chanel Le Stylo Yeux Waterproof in 914 Feuilles
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Luminous Light
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. Happy new year!