Weird! I just looked up the term “cutie patootie” in the dictionary, and right there on the page was a picture of Zac Efron!
Fo’ reals, though.
Girl, how come you didn’t tell me to watch 17 Again sooner!? It was such a cute movie! And I love movies like that. I feel like I really dropped the ball on that one by not watching it sooner… LOL!
Rise and shine, morning glory! Judging by the sun streaming through my windows, it’s a beautiful, but eerily quiet, day. I don’t hear a single bird singing right now, which is highly unusual… Most mornings are a cacophony of bird-related activity, but I don’t hear a single tweet or chirp. I wonder what’s going on out there…
Oh! I can’t believe I almost forgot to mention this, but do you ever play fancy card games? El Hub has been getting me into boardgames and card games lately, and he ordered a really fun one from Amazon called Love Letters. It’s so much fun! It’s quick and easy to play, and only about $10, but we have a blast. Highly recommended for couples.
I’m kind of anticipating some power outages this fall and winter due to this whole El Niño thing, so we’re stocking up on a few games to have around just in case.
Good luck in the giveaway this long weekend, my friend! I hope you’re doing something fun for Labor Day.
- One (1) MAC eGift card containing $50 sent to the winner by email (international readers, you may opt to receive $50 sent by PayPal instead).
- Enter by leaving a comment below.
- Open to U.S. and international readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter (or otherwise an adult based on your local laws).
- Your comment can be about anything at all, but here are some ideas if you’re stuck:
- Do you bring your foundation up over your ears?
- Are there any books from which you’ve memorized certain passages?
- A highly underrated hair product?
- A special time of day for you?
- Who makes the best popcorn?
- A funny phrase you say often?
- One entry per person.
- You must use a valid email address to win.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, September 7, 2015 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time).
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,