Tarte LipSurgence in Swank on mah lips!
Believe it or not, this swatch session for the new Tarte Lip Service Limited-Edition LipSurgence Collection ($29) actually began as something somewhat normal…
LipSurgence in Perky
But then I had two of these tiny Snickers bars (because it’s physically impossible to have just one)…
They don’t call ‘em “Fun Size” for nothin’
…and this post sorta went downhill from there.
And we’re swatching, swatching, swatching, swatching…
LipSurgence in Glitzy
LipSurgence in Dazzled
LipSurgence in Flashy
Let’s just say there’s no Halloween candy left in the house, and leave it at that, shall we?
Details on the Tarte Lip Service Limited-Edition LipSurgence Collection
- New for the holidays
- Includes five full-size LipSurgence Tints and Lustres in Swank (a sheer cherry), Perky (a carnation pink), Glitzy (a shimmery golden rose), Dazzled (a shimmery pinkish coral) and Flashy (a shimmery, silvery berry)
- They’re moisturizing, non-sticky and have a faint peppermint flavor and scent
- They’re paraben, phthalate and SLS free
- They also get two paws up for being cruelty free
Each single hydrating, pigmented LipSurgence usually goes for $24, so five of them for $29 is one heck of a deal. Seems like a fantastic holiday kit!
PRICE: about $29
AVAILABILITY: Available now at Sephora stores and also online
MAKEUP AND BEAUTY BLOG RATING: A+
The entire Tarte Holiday 2011 collection includes…
- Shining Stars Limited-Edition Best Sellers Collection, $25
- Puttin’ on the Glitz Limited-Edition Color Collection & Clutch, $48
- SmolderEYES Limited-Edition Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner Collection, $39
- Lip Service Limited-Edition LipSurgence Collection, $29
- Glossed Over Limited-Edition PureOptic Lipgloss Collection (a QVC exclusive), $29
- Precious Gems Limited-Edition Waterproof Cream Shadow Collection (a QVC exclusive), $44
- Eye Candy Limited-Edition Waterproof Cream Shadow Collection (a QVC exclusive), $29.50
- The Starlet Limited-Edition Makeup Vanity (a Sephora exlusive), $52
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. Hurry! Give me your hand! I’ll help you up over the hump. I can see Friday from here… We’re almost there.