Wearing Paul & Joe Face & Eye Color in Purr-Fect on my eyes
Much like Paul & Joe’s Face & Eye Color palette in Siamese Please is a smooth operator, Purr-Fect is one cool cat.
The three thrilling cool-toned shades in this $36 palette don’t just walk. They strut! With a mossy greenish gray, a shimmery forest green and a glazed beige with a sheen finish, it’s my favorite, and probably the most dramatic, of the three feline fabulous Face & Eye palettes from Paul & Joe this spring.
Purr-Fect is one of three new Face & Eye Color palettes in the new limited edition Paul & Joe Collection Sparkles release for spring 2012.
I love wearing soft smokey greens on my eyes, so Purr-Fect’s a perfect fit my makeup style.
As for wearing these powders on my face and cheeks? Hmm… Perhaps the glazed beige, but I looked pretty creepy in green blush the last time I checked. 🙂
Unlike the other two palettes, Purr-Fect’s three powders pack comparable levels of pigment. I’d characterize it as moderate on me — a soft, sort of watercolor effect. I love it, and I think it also makes them even easier to blend.
If you prefer your pigments punchier, you could always apply a few extra layers, and/or apply them with a wet brush, which should crank up the intensity.
AVAILABILITY: Available now at Paul & Joe counters and also online
MAKEUP AND BEAUTY BLOG RATING: A
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
For more on Paul & Joe’s Kitten Collection and Collection Sparkles check out…
- Be Catwalk Ready Right Meow With Paul & Joe Spring 2012
- This Kittycat Sparkles in Purple, Pink and Beige: The Paul & Joe Face & Eye Color Palette in Kittycat
- Now Thereâ€™s a Smooth Cat: The Paul & Joe Face & Eye Color Palette in Siamese Please
- The Paul & Joe Face & Eye Color Palette in Purr-Fect Is Perfect for Soft Green Smokey Eyes
- It Was Love at First Blush for These Kittens: The New Kitten Collection Blusher Sticks From Paul & Joe
- Iâ€™m Still Fawning Over the Paul & Joe Kitten Collection, Today With a Twist on an OmbrÃ¨ Manicure
- They Left Their Paw Prints on My Heart, But Iâ€™m Still Gonna Knead a Little More From Paul & Joeâ€™s New Lipstick Cs
- Paul & Joe Waterproof Gel Eye Liner: Water Doesnâ€™t Bother This Kitty Cat