Good morning on this fine Thursday, ladies. I finally got a chance to swatch those Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks ($6) from last week and wanted to share the pics.
After trying three of the 24 members of the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick line ($6 each), I will say I’m impressed.
What I like about ‘em…
- The light rose taste and scent
- Their smooth texture
- Moisturizing formula
- Medium-to-full color coverage
- Four-hour wear time
- $6 = GOOD DEAL!
- The cute purple packaging
- High shine finish
What I don’t like about ‘em…
- The first layer of the lighter shades goes on kinda patchy
- The packaging, while cute, feels flimsy
- Most drugstores don’t allow customers to swatch/test colors before buying
Wearing Rose Blush
Wearing Pink Chic
Wearing Red Alert
Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: A
Despite the somewhat flimsy packaging and the fact that you might have to layer these lipsticks, they’re winners in my book. Based on price, wear time and their hydrating formula, keep these in mind (a BOGO sale might be a perfect opportunity to stock up!).
You might like Rimmel Moisture Renew if…
- You like the sound of $6
- You like lipsticks with a moisturizing formula
- You’re looking to try some new lipstick shades (24 to choose from!)
- You like a shiny finish
From left: Rose Blush, Pink Chic, Red Alert
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. With Wednesday behind us, that means we’re over the proverbial hump, ladies! Should be smooth sailing from here…