Every time I visit a drugstore, I walk in to get one or two things but end up leaving with a whole basket full o’ haul. ‘Tis the weirdest thing!
So, when I stopped by my local Longs Drugs store today I started by getting the things I actually needed to get: a new Conair paddle brush, Reach mint floss and a bottle of hand soap for the kitchen.
I went with the Burt’s Bees Citrus & Ginger Root hand soap because it smelled good and I liked the bottle. I hope it doesn’t dry out my paws!
After the soap, I started wandering around the makeup aisle (danger!). That’s where the serious hauling occurred. I found this mystery jar of mysterious stuff. I had no idea what it was, but it only cost three bucks! It had a drawing of a horse on it and the words, “Healthy Hoof.” Yeah… I sooooo had to have it.
Next up: Rimmel eye pencils (Two True, Dynamic Duo and Pine) and a Revlon makeup removing pen that Megan here from the blog told me about a few months ago.
Then, I found this green, beige and brown eyeshadow quad from L’Oreal. It caught my eye because of the name: Aishwarya’s Greens. Aishwarya, as in the smokin’ hot Aishwarya Rai, one of my favorite Bollywood stars. Sometimes I get up early on weekends to watch Indian music videos on Namaste America, even though I don’t understand anything they’re saying.
Last, but not least, I picked up some treats for my tummy…
…and my mind!
In total, today’s haul…
- Rimmel Eye Twist in Dynamic Duo – a double-sided, twist-up liner and shadow pencil in shades of purple
- Rimmel Eye Twist in Two True - same thing as above, but in green
- Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Eye Definer in Pine – a twist-up, auto-sharpening eyeliner similar to MAC’s Technakohl
- Revlon Makeup Eraser Pen – a pen makeup remover to erase eye and lip makeup mistakes
- L’Oreal Aishwarya’s Greens Quad – a four color shadow quad in beige, brown and green shades
- Conair Professional Paddle Brush
- Healthy Hoof (LOLOLZ) Intensive Protein Treatment
- Reach Dental Floss
- Burt’s Bees Citrus and Ginger Root Hand Soap
- LifeSavers Gummies Wild Berries
- Us Weekly
How do you drugstore haul? Do you go in for one thing and stick to your guns, or does thy basket overflow?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,