Renowned for their affectionate, social nature and intelligence, Paul & Joe Face & Eye Color palettes in Siamese Please ($36) enjoy being with people.
Often they bond strongly to a single person and are sometimes described as “extroverts.” These palettes, like the cats from whence they get their name, are typically active and playful, even on adults, and are often found playing on the eyes and face.
One of three new Paul & Joe Face & Eye Color palettes in the limited edition Collection Sparkles release for spring 2012, Siamese Please contains three seal-point inspired shades — a pigmented shimmery bronze, a brownish taupe with silver glitter and a sheer matte beige.
In this look, I’m wearing all three shades on my eyes (the bronze on my lids, the beige along my brow bone and the brownish taupe along my upper and lower lash lines), but I’d also like to try wearing the bronze as a blush and the matte beige as a highlighter for my cheeks.
Siamese Please is one of three new Face & Eye Color palettes in the new limited edition Paul & Joe Collection Sparkles release for spring 2012.
Like the powders in the Kittycat Face & Eye Color palette, these vary in intensity, with the shimmery bronze and brown colors applying with the most pigment, and the matte beige with the least.
All three shades feel just as buttery to me as the shades in Kittycat, and I think they’re just as easy to blend. Interestingly, with this particular breed, I don’t have any issues with fallout.
Siamese Please leans warm on my NC 42 skin, so if you like the way you look in warmer shades, you just might hit it off with this cat.
AVAILABILITY: Available now at Paul & Joe counters and also online
MAKEUP AND BEAUTY BLOG RATING: A
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
For more on Paul & Joe’s Kitten Collection and Collection Sparkles check out…
- Be Catwalk Ready Right Meow With Paul & Joe Spring 2012
- This Kittycat Sparkles in Purple, Pink and Beige: The Paul & Joe Face & Eye Color Palette in Kittycat
- Now There’s a Smooth Cat: The Paul & Joe Face & Eye Color Palette in Siamese Please
- The Paul & Joe Face & Eye Color Palette in Purr-Fect Is Perfect for Soft Green Smokey Eyes
- It Was Love at First Blush for These Kittens: The New Kitten Collection Blusher Sticks From Paul & Joe
- I’m Still Fawning Over the Paul & Joe Kitten Collection, Today With a Twist on an Ombrè Manicure
- They Left Their Paw Prints on My Heart, But I’m Still Gonna Knead a Little More From Paul & Joe’s New Lipstick Cs
- Paul & Joe Waterproof Gel Eye Liner: Water Doesn’t Bother This Kitty Cat