When we met at the drugstore, they were full-on nude. None of that halfway bullsh*t.
Stormy Nude, the bolder of the two, was the first to start talking. “$7.49. For each. One layer. Full coverage. Satin finish.”
“How about wear time?” I asked.
“Three to four hours,” replied Stormy. “With a moisturizing formula.”
I considered the terms. The faint scent of vanilla and — plastic? — floated in the air.
“Is that…?” I started to ask.
“Vanilla, yes,” answered Stormy, guessing at my question. “Taste like it, too.”
I let the plasticky part go. The other terms were agreeable.
I took a step forward and put out my hand. Stormy grabbed it and we shook. Then, right there in the middle of the store, we all got totally and completely nude.
It was glorious. 🙂
- $7.49 each, available in 10 shades — Bare All, Blushing Beige, Nude Lust, Maple Kiss, Truffle Tease, Sin-a-mon, Touchable Taupe, Stormy Sahara, Untainted Spice and Espresso Exposed
- 10 flesh-toned shades for nude lip looks
- The silky smooth texture is off the chain! These do not catch on my flakes, yay!
- They’re highly pigmented, too — pigmented enough to cancel out the natural color of my normally pigmented lips
- A great value. Highly recommended!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,