MAC Parrot rocks down to Electric Avenue
Face of the Day with MAC Parrot
This is a really easy face of the day that I wore to work today. It took just five minutes to do my eyes.
To get this look I used:
Brows – MAC Concrete
Brow bone – MAC Ricepaper eyeshadow
Crease – MAC Woodwinked eyeshadow
From lashline and then barely into crease, with the color most concentrated on lashline – MAC Parrot eyeshadow
Outer V – MAC Club eyeshadow
Top lashline and on waterline – MAC Jadeye Fluidline eyeliner
Inner corner – MAC Vex eyeshadow
Lower lashline – MAC Woodwinked eyeshadow
Underneath eyes and on lids – MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer in NW 25
Upper and lower lashes – Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Mascara in black
NARS Torrid blush
MAC Princely lipstick
MAC Enchantress lipgloss
Other ways to modify this look:
– Line top lashline and/or waterline with Blacktrack Fluidline liner, and then liner bottom lashline with Jadeye Fluidline.
– Line top lashline and/or waterline with Blacktrack and leave lower lashline bare!
– Line top or bottom lashline with Uppity Fluidline.
– Use Jadeye Fluidline as a base on from lashline into crease instead of Select Moisturecover concealer to intensify Parrot’s color.
– Using a wet 266 brush, apply Club (the color, not the weapon) onto bottom lash line.
– Make the look smokier using Club in the crease.
Yup, it’s official. Me likes the MAC Parrot.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
And if you enjoyed this post, give this one here a try: MAC Makeup – MAC Russian Red Lipglass Face of the Day