Truth be told, I’m totally over this blonde Betty wig because I feel completely insane when I have it on. Plus, when the UPS guy came to my door last week, he said I looked like Lil’ Kim. Um, thanks?
But I felt like swatching the new MAC Viva Glam Nicki 2 Lipstick and Lipglass today, so I threw it on for just one Barbz pic because it seemed like the right thing to do.
As members of the MAC Viva Glam family, 100 percent of the proceeds from the sales of Nicki 2 Lipstick and Lipglass go to support the MAC AIDS Fund, which helps women, children and men living with HIV/AIDS.
Once again, MAC teamed up again with Nicki Minaj, and this year, they’re serving up a pale pastel lavender pink.
It’s a very distinct type of lip look, with lots of drama.
The candy color’s fun and MAC didn’t hesitate at all with the pigment, but gosh, they’re not the easiest shades to wear.
I feel the pale, pastel pinky purple contrasts with my NC42 skin a little too much (I’m more of Viva Glam V Lipstick and Lipglass gal, myself), but hey, if that’s what you’re going for and you can pull it off, more power to ya.
AVAILABILITY: Available now in the US and internationally at all MAC locations and online at maccosmetics.com
MAKEUP AND BEAUTY BLOG RATING: B
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
For more on MAC Viva Glam, check out…
- Ricky Martin and Nicki Minaj Join the MAC Viva Glam Fam
- MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 Swatches and Pictures
- MAC Viva Glam V: An Unsung Makeup Hero
- Viva La MAC Viva Glam! Swatches and Pics of the New Cyndi and Gaga Lipglasses
- MAC Viva Glam VII Is Making Givenchy Blush
- MAC Viva Glam VI Special Edition Lipstick Makes It Official: Lavender Lipstick Reigns This Spring