I guess you could spend the entire eight hours that Dior’s new quick-drying, long-wearing Diorshow Art Pen ($30) lasts on lids stomping on catwalks and smiling with your eyes. 🙂
Or, you could spend that same amount of time…
- Watching the last three episodes of Homeland, Season 2, while wondering whether it’s too late and/or unrealistic to consider a career as a television writer (I’d love to work on something like 30 Rock).
- Finishing four loads of laundry and shaking your fists in fury after you find your very furry, very misbehaved cat rolling around on top of a freshly washed load of light-colored laundry like it’s his job.
- Writing several long lists, like “Things to do before my birthday,” “Where I want to be in 5 years,” and “Ways to make the world a better place.”
- Watching the entire Super Bowl from start to finish, and then having a “Hallelujah!” moment when you realize that you were actually able to follow what was going on, thanks to your husband’s patient football tutelage.
- Watching the Puppy Bowl, while mumbling about how cats always seem to get the short end of the stick when it comes to prime-time TV coverage…
- Coming close to tears TWICE during the commercial breaks (the Clydesdale horse one and the gorgeous imagery in “God Made a Farmer”)… Freakin’ PMS!!
I really like this liner. It’s available in a single shade, Catwalk Black, a rich, true black without any blue tones that dries quickly to a high-gloss finish. One swipe delivers intense pigment, so I can quickly line my eyes without having to keep adding layers.
The felt tip feels thin, flexible and lays down crisp lines with precision.
And even though the liner clings to my lids all day long, it slips off easily with regular ol’ cleanser and water when it comes time to remove.
At $30, it’s not a budget bargain, but Dior did the execution flawlessly. Great for both experienced cat eyeliners and newbies alike. 🙂
AVAILABILITY: Coming March to Dior counters, Saks Fifth Avenue stores and online to dior.com
MAKEUP AND BEAUTY BLOG RATING: A
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,