Before leaving for Vegas, I picked up Soap & Glory’s Scrub Triangle Mini Gift Set ($10) from Target.
I went into the store for kitty litter but left with Soap & Glory, LOL! Soap, Glory & Kitty Litter…
The three travel-friendly products in the set are targeted toward people with dry skin and come packaged in cute little vintage tubs and bottles.
Here’s what you get
- Clean on Me Body Wash: Soap and Glory says it’s like a cleansing lotion. I’ve even used it as a shave cream, and it works great.
- Flake Away: A body exfoliator containing sea salt, it leaves my skin smooth and moisturized.
- The Righteous Butter: Shea-mm on you! A rich body lotion containing shea butter and aloe to quench thirsty skin.
These have been great out here in Vegas where the climate’s drier than … well, the desert. They’ve kept the skin on my arms, legs and hands (and the heels of my feet) from painfully tightening up.
- Highly moisturizing
- Generous sample sizes, so you can try before you buy
- $10 for the whole set
- Heavy scent (jasmine, citrus, apples and more, but I find it a little overwhelming)
- I’d prefer tubes (easier to travel with and more sanitary than fingers in jars)
- I can feel it on my skin (leaves a film)
You might like it if…
- You’re heading somewhere with a dry climate
- You have naturally dry skin
- You’re on a budget
I like the quality considering the price. For $10, I think the set’s a great deal. Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: B+
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. I’m chugging along here on Blog World: Day 2. A session on YouTube just finished. They mentioned a cool site called incompetech.com where you can find royalty-free music to use in videos. How cool! I can’t wait to give it a try.
Now I’m heading back to the hotel for a few games of Kitty Glitter. 🙂