I was rifling around my makeup today and found a long lost friend, Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil in Jungle Green.
This beautiful emerald eyeliner is soft, glides easily, has all-day lasting power and gives a shimmery pop of color. And it’s only $2.99 at Walgreens, hello! If you’re feelin’ the itch to try a jewel-toned green liner this is the perfect way to test the waters without having to spend a lot of money.
In addition to Rimmel Jungle Green I used the following on the eye:
- MAC Groundwork Paintpot all over the lid
- MAC Soft Brown Matte Shadow in the crease and on bottom lashline
- LORAC Jade eyeshadow from lashline and just barely into the crease
- MAC Plushlash Mascara in Plushblack
On the cheeks:
- MAC Emote Blush
- MAC Pearl Sunshine Beauty Powder
On the lips:
- MAC Cremestick Liner in Beurre
- MAC Lipglass in Magestic
… HOLY FREAKING CRAP! Did you feel the earthquake?
I hope you are intact!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,