5 Things That Give Me a Strange Sense of Satisfaction
- Taking off my bra after a really long day
- Flossing the HECK out of my teeth
- Cleaning my belly button with a Q-tip
- Clipping my toe nails (it’s even better if they’re really long)
- Vigorously exfoliating with these shower gloves
I just picked up this cute new pair by EcoTools ($3). It’s made from 65% recycled materials, which I thought was pretty cool. Probably puts a lot of old plastic soda bottles, yogurt cups and tubs of margarine to good use.
The gloves feel soft and pliable, yet they’re still coarse and dense enough to give my bod a good scrubbing.
I got them in green because they matched my bath towels (nerd!), but they also come in brown and blue.
Oh, and I also like that EcoTools donates 1% of their annual revenue to environmental causes.
AVAILABILITY: Available now at Target stores (they don’t appear to be sold online)
MAKEUP AND BEAUTY BLOG RATING: A+
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,