KAREN: Oh great, all-seeing Magic 8-Ball, may I ask you a question?
MAGIC 8-BALL: Yes, definitely.
KAREN: Can you see my destiny?
MAGIC 8-BALL: You may rely on it.
KAREN: Do you see a new fantastic everyday cream blush in my future? Something that I can just blend with my fingers or any old brush I have on hand, and it’ll last at least six hours, maybe eight?
MAGIC 8-BALL: As I see it, yes.
KAREN: Is it from the new Chanel Le Brush Creme de Chanel line that launched with the Fall 2013 Superstition collection?
MAGIC 8-BALL: Without a doubt.
KAREN: If I were to wear it, might a stranger confuse me with an applicant for clown college? In other words, would my cheeks look like Bozo’s or Ronald McD’s?
MAGIC 8-BALL: Very doubtful.
KAREN: Will it look flawless and natural on bare skin or atop foundation and power?
MAGIC 8-BALL: It is certain.
KAREN: Do you foresee this blush highlighting my pores or emphasizing their size?
MAGIC 8-BALL: Don’t count on it.
KAREN: Interesting… Would you say that it’s similar to the satiny, silky, long-wearing cream blush I’ve been obsessed with for a year, By Terry’s Ginger Glaze?
MAGIC 8-BALL: Signs point to yes.
KAREN: Is it Chanel’s golden beige blush creme in Destiny?
MAGIC 8-BALL: It is decidedly so.
KAREN: SWEET! So…will I be wearing Destiny when I finally win the lottery?
MAGIC 8-BALL: Better not tell you now.
What should you know about Chanel Le Blush Creme de Chanel in Destiny?
- It’s a $38 matte golden beige cream blush that dries to a powder finish.
- It’s one of six cream blushes released for fall in the brand-spankin’ new Le Blush Creme de Chanel Cream Blush Line.
- Its silky smooth, satiny formula blends easily on bare skin, foundation and/or powder
- It lasts 6-8 hours on my dry cheeks, but if you’re extremely oily, you may need an additional primer or powder blush to set it and get that kind of wear time.
- It’s been easy to apply with a variety of brushes (natural and synthetic), and even fingers. It does fine with ’em all.
- It’s super easy to use, and effortlessly layers and blends, making it a great option for beginners and plain ol’ lazybones makeup lovers like myself.
- It’s a perfect color for the workplace, casual dates, pretty much any time you want a natural cheek look.
AVAILABILITY: New, and part of the Chanel permanent collection available now online and at Chanel counters
MAKEUP AND BEAUTY BLOG RATING: A- (it’s pricey, and you may need extra layers if you have oily skin)
And just like that — POOF! There goes Monday
I hope yours was fab. Tonight I plan to do a ton of laundry (it never ends) and watch more House of Cards on Netflix.
Oh, and I keep meaning to talk to you about Orange Is the New Black. WHAT THE WHAT!? That’s all I have to say about that finale.
I love that show… It’s got so many good lines!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,