Weee are the cham-pions…my frrriend.
And weee’ll keep on bronnnzing…till the ennnnd.Advertisement
Weee are the cham-pions. WEEE are the cham-pions!!
SWWWIPE on some Hooola…’cause weee are the cham-pions……OF THE BRONNNZE!!
– “We Are the Champions” (1977), by Queen, lost recording
The Bronze of Champions Kit
- New from Benefit, this $32 kit dresses up eyes, lips and cheeks in sunny shades of bronze.
- The kit includes sample sizes of Longwear Powder Eyeshadow in Thanks a Latte, Creaseless Cream Shadow in Bikini-Tini, Hoola Bronzing Powder, Watt’s Up Soft Focus Highlighter, They’re Real Mascara and Ultra Plush Lip Gloss in Hoola.
- Thumbs up for Hoola! — both the eyeshadows and the gloss. Love, love and love!
- They’re Real Mascara and Watt’s Up are pieces I’d use in a pinch, as opposed to regularly. Among similar products, Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone and Chanel Le Volume Mascara seem to work a little better for me.
- The shades in this kit should be neutral enough for warm- and cool-toned gals/guys with pale or medium skin tones, but darker damsels may crave deeper colors.
With this well-priced kit — a boon to babes with pale or medium skin tones — Benefit gives us yet another fun way to sample some of their sun-kissed shades.
AVAILABILITY: Coming next month (from mid to late December) exclusively to Sephora stores and sephora.com
MAKEUP AND BEAUTY BLOG RATING: B+
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. Sometimes after a long week, nothing beats 30 Rock reruns, veggie pasta and a glass of white wine. Am I right?