Three reasons to FREAK THE EFF OUT when you meet BECCA’s latest highlighter, the new $38 Shimmering Skin Perfector in Rose Gold…
1. The geometric design on the pan
So modern… So elegant…. I almost couldn’t bear to touch it with my finger the first time.
2. The gorgeous rosy gold color
What is this 1849 again? The start of another gold rush? 🙂 The pan really does look like it’s made from rose gold, doesn’t it?
It also makes skin glow, but not in that disco ball/oily way. I like this glow a lot.
I think BECCA gave it a hint of warm peach, too. The color seems more complex than your average run-of-the-mill highlighters.
3. The limited edition-ness
Uh…what do you mean this is a holiday release that I won’t be able to get whenever I want?
I might have to squirrel away a backup (like I did with BECCA’s Cabrera Liner), because like their fabulous Opal and Moonstone Shimmering Skin Perfectors, Rose Gold gives skin a flattering glow without making pores look like the Great Lakes.
I’m cray-cray in love with how my skin just glows when I wear it, and it seems cruel not let it live in the permanent collection. 🙁
What else you should know about BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Rose Gold…
- The ultra-fine, luminescent pearls reflect light in complex ways, ensuring that your skin doesn’t lose its glow when you step inside or out.
- Can be used on the face and/or body
- Paraben-free formula
- The grains of powder don’t look like they’re just maxing and relaxing on top of the skin
- It’s also long lasting. When I sweep it on the tops of my cheekbones, down the bridge of my nose and on my cupid’s bow first thing in the morning, it lasts the entire day.
- Great for all skin types, including (and especially) mature
AVAILABILITY: Available now online and at Sephora stores
MAKEUP AND BEAUTY BLOG RATING: A+
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,