Three reasons to FREAK THE EFF OUT when you meet BECCA’s latest highlighter, the new $38 Shimmering Skin Perfector in Rose Gold…
1. The geometric design on the pan
So modern… So elegant…. I almost couldn’t bear to touch it with my finger the first time.
2. The gorgeous rosy gold color
What is this 1849 again? The start of another gold rush? The pan really does look like it’s made from rose gold, doesn’t it?
It also makes skin glow, but not in that disco ball/oily way. I like this glow a lot.
I think BECCA gave it a hint of warm peach, too. The color seems more complex than your average run-of-the-mill highlighters.
3. The limited edition-ness
Uh…what do you mean this is a holiday release that I won’t be able to get whenever I want?
I might have to squirrel away a backup (like I did with BECCA’s Cabrera Liner), because like their fabulous Opal and Moonstone Shimmering Skin Perfectors, Rose Gold gives skin a flattering glow without making pores look like the Great Lakes.
I’m cray-cray in love with how my skin just glows when I wear it, and it seems cruel not let it live in the permanent collection.
What else you should know about BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Rose Gold…
- The ultra-fine, luminescent pearls reflect light in complex ways, ensuring that your skin doesn’t lose its glow when you step inside or out.
- Can be used on the face and/or body
- Paraben-free formula
- The grains of powder don’t look like they’re just maxing and relaxing on top of the skin
- It’s also long lasting. When I sweep it on the tops of my cheekbones, down the bridge of my nose and on my cupid’s bow first thing in the morning, it lasts the entire day.
- Great for all skin types, including (and especially) mature
AVAILABILITY: Available now online and at Sephora stores
MAKEUP AND BEAUTY BLOG RATING: A+
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,