Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Caramel and Eye Definer in Chocolat on eyes; Powder Blush in Rose and Highlighter in Champagne on cheeks; Lipstick in Kiki, Lipgloss in Glisten and Lip Definer in Rose Pale on lips
Don’t worry. It’s a treatable, albeit sometimes expensive condition, and one possible cure could be the new Jouer Train Case Makeup Essentials Kit ($200).
Jouer, an indie makeup line known for natural colors and their chic girl-about-town packaging, leans more toward the Clinique/Bobbi Brown end of the spectrum than the MAC/Illamasqua side, and it’s a very pretty place to be.
This adorable pink zip-up train case comes with makeup for your eyes, lips and cheeks, and a mini- blush brush.
In addition to the case and the brush you get…
- Powder Eyeshadow in Caramel: a shimmery warm peachy gold
- Eye Definer in Chocolat: a shimmery golden bronze
- Powder Blush in Rose: a matte warm pink
- Highlighter in Champagne: a shimmery peachy gold
- Lipstick in Kiki: a shimmery peachy pink
- Lipgloss in Glisten: a sheer, shimmery light peach with multi-colored glitter
- Lip Definer in Rose Pale: a matte peachy pink
- Lip Enhancer in Conditioning Lip Treatment: a colorless lip moisturizer
- Luminizing Moisture Tints in Bronzed, Deep Bronze, Glow, Golden and Pearl: sheer, shimmery tinted moisturizers with SPF 20
…and a big $200 bill (ouch).
Clockwise from left: Powder Blush in Rose, Powder Eyeshadow in Caramel, Highlighter in Champagne and Eye Definer in Chocolat
From top to bottom: Lipstick in Kiki, Lipgloss in Glisten, Lip Definer in Rose Pale
Luminizing Moisture Tints
Swatches from left: Powder Eyeshadow in Caramel, Eye Definer in Chocolat, Powder Blush in Rose, Highlighter in Champagne, Lipstick in Kiki, Lipgloss in Glisten, Lip Definer in Rose Pale and Lip Enhancer in Conditioning Lip Treatment
Luminizing Moisture Tints from left: Bronzed, Deep Bronze, Glow, Golden and Pearl
Lipstick in Kiki, Lipgloss in Glisten, Lip Definer in Rose Pale
Powder Eyeshadow in Caramel, Eye Definer in Chocolat
It’s awfully expensive ($200), but you do get a lot. Really, it breaks down to about $14 per piece, which isn’t bad if you look at it that way, so if you see yourself wearing these shades often… 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,