Good news, you gorgeous golden jungle cat. You won’t have to prowl much further for a meow-worthy makeup collection (or a purse, for that matter) to go with that post-Memorial Day tan.
Part-time shimmery seductress, full-time toasty temptress, LORAC’s Wild for TANtalizer Collection ($39) roars on to cheeks, lips and eyes with shimmery eyeshadows, bronzer and lipstick in warm shades of bronze, beige, brown, gold and peach.
And after a successful hunt, the pieces in this pride of LORAC lionesses retreat to the safety of their very own canvas-like carrying case. The purse comes with the collection and holds everything a big cat needs — makeup, iPhone, perfume, hand/paw lotion. Ya know, the usual. 🙂
In case you’re wondering, the striped pattern on the pan of Wild for TANtalizer Bronzing Powder is an overspray…
Swatches from the left: Wild for TANTtalizer eye Shadow in Fierce, Tigris, Panthera and Saber; Wild for TANTtalizer Bronzing Powder, and TANTtalizer Lips With Benefits in Raoul
Getting to know the $39 LORAC Wild for TANtalizer Collection…
- I hope you’re in the mood to shimmer, because everything here does it. The collection, which is more a kit, since everything comes together, seriously shimmers, so there’s not a lot of variety in terms of finish
- Fallout hasn’t been an issue for the eyeshadows, which is nice, and I find them easy to apply and blend
- I recommend using a light touch to apply these products, as I’ve noticed that when I go a little too far, they highlight my fine lines and wrinkles
- The peachy golden bronzer also doubles as a blush (score one for flexibility!)
- Oh, as a side, Raoul and I are in love… Yup, Raoul is the lipgloss. He looks fantastic as a peachy bronze in the nude, LOL!
AVAILABILITY: Available now at Sephora and sephora.com
MAKEUP AND BEAUTY BLOG RATING: A-
Coming soon from MAC: Beth Ditto and Casual Color
Wait — what? New collections already? Didn’t Hey, Sailor! just arrive in port?
Actually, yes. But you know MAC. They like to keep us on our toes.
I think Beth Ditto looks like fun! Very pop art, and how can you not love polka dots? The 24-piece collection for eyes, lips, nails and face features a brand-spanking new line of products called the Shade & Smoke Shadow/Liners ($22 each), four dual-tipped pencils with an Eye Shadow on one end and a Greasepaint Liner on the other.
Should be perfect for smokey eyes. 🙂
Literally. That’s the name of one of the five Pro Longwear Lipcremes in the release…BOOYAH!! Written like that in all caps with two exclamation marks.
Beep-beep-beep! Pardon me, but I think I hear the ’90s calling me on my pager, haha.
The second launch, a 17-piece release called Casual Colour, seems like my kind of collection, casual weekend colors for eyes, lips, cheeks and nails. For starters, I love the tagline, “Stilettos, Off! Hair, Down!” But I would have added one more thing (“Stretchy Pants, On!”).
The collection also introduces the Lip and Cheek Colour Pots ($20 each), another new product for MAC.
I’m sensing a potentially good multitasker… I sure hope the eight shades deliver.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,