Write a Guest Post

Write a guest post for Makeup and Beauty Blog

Why guest post?

If you think you might like to give blogging a try, have a bug for writing/photography or just want to get your name or website out there in front of more people (upwards of 400,000 visits/month), send me a note that describes your idea. I’m always looking for guest product reviews, makeup looks, tutorials, videos and tips.

Like these…

Here are just a handful of recent guest posts. If you’re interested, drop me a line. :)

So far, 19 people have commented on this article. How cool is that?

1. hey karen sent you an email about this awhile ago, not sure if you got it?
    .-= makeup morsels’s last blog post… Miscellaneous Monday Morsels 4/19 =-.

Heya Karen. Its a Tuesday … is it too early to begin the countdown to the weekend? :D

I dont know if i have anything to write about – as evidenced by my MUCH neglected blog … ;)

• Lee says:

Hey nina,
      Its just past midnight tuesday night here in Australia, and im counting down till the wkend, ive been counting since sunday night lol

Since im in a different timezone 2 most of the bloggers on this site, i actually have withdrawls during the daytime after it seems 2 be bedtime for everyone in the US and ppl stop writing comments :( lol

3. diane says:

Great idea! If I think about anything interesting I’ll tell you!
    .-= diane’s last blog post… Camilla Belle – an inspiration =-.

4. Hafsa says:

Hi Karen! I sent you an email through the contact form yesterday. Did you get it?

5. This sounds like an awesome opportunity! You can check out my blog if you like, but I haven’t got a clue what I could write about for you… yet :)
    .-= Polish Earthgirl’s last blog post… Zoya Flash Collection =-.

6. nancy says:

If it’s something we’ve already written about…can we still use it to guest blog….?
    .-= nancy’s last blog post… Deals: Smashbox is on sale on beflurt =-.

7. Nelson Dowdey says:

Ooooooooo, Girl!!!! You got she-mail!

If I win, I will totally release my inner drag superstar! I have always wanted to, but never have had the courage! Well… All except for a couple of impromptu “dress-ups” when I was a little younger! ;)

8. chyenne Ridge says:

Ru, you are seriously my hero… when I grow up I so want to look like you. I have had one of the hardest years ever so far and I have to say you, Ju Ju, Tyra and Raven got me through it. I really have love in my heart for you and the ladies. Pick me!!!

9. Litter Boxx (Edward Joyce) says:

As Pandora’s (Silver-Daddy) turned Drag Mama, I need all the help I can get! She left me alone in the trailer park and took all of the make-up, wigs and clothes to Rochester NY. I sit here naked & tucked waiting for the opportunity to strut my stuff again! I need make up. shoes, wigs, – more make up – Ru’s books, and Training at Drag U — please send help. I am still in the LA area. And am willing to do whatever it takes. YOU name it = I’ll do it! Thanks for listeing. Thanks for caring.

10. Litter Boxx (Edward Joyce) says:

Let’s party in the park, I got some new clumping kitty litter!