Victoria’s Secret Semi-Annual Sale on Now, Island Infusion Body Mists $3.50

Published in: Fragrance, News

victorias-secret-island-infusion-body-mists

I’m taking advantage of the air conditioning at the mall right now and stumbled upon a semi-annual sale at Victoria’s Secret. Lots of VS beauty products are marked down in-store from 50-75% (also good online, but only on bras and panties). I’m not sure how long the sale lasts, but check out these really cute Island Infusion body mists, a mere $3.50 each after the sale discount, wowza! They come in four scents: Moorea Passion Fruit, Tahitian Vanilla Flower, Bali Orchid and Capri Peach Blossom. I think I’m going to get Bali Orchid, a light, white floral that smells like soap and clean skin.

Got any plans for tonight? Sweltering temps have forced me to seek shelter at my local shopping centers until the sun sets. Aye, my empire for a Jamba Juice!

Tomorrow morning my friend Cindy is driving up from the city to take me out for a belated birthday brunch. She’s a sweetheart. The plan is to hit the Cheesecake Factory and to hit it hard! They serve this amazing French Toast for Sunday brunch… I can’t wait.

Ladies and gentleman (I only have one male reader, lol!), try your luck with the random post generator. Before you leave, click for a totally random post. :)

So far, 18 people have commented on this article. How cool is that?

1. lindsay says:

Oh, i want that vanilla body mist! i heard victoria’s secret is coming to hawaii! (i heard target too..i’m so excited!)

2. LaurenIvy says:

i work there, and it is 10 kinds of heaven! i recommend everyone open an Angels credit card account, the savings will change your life. i just stocked up on my fave scents, and i’m trying hard not to just go crazy and buy up the whole store!

LaurenIvys last blog post..Are You Shopping Anywhere?

3. Karen says:

Hi Lindsay,

The vanilla smelled really good. I think I might go back tomorrow and pick it up. And $3.50! Can’t beat that.

Now all you guys need is a Bath & Body Works! :)

4. Karen says:

Hi LaurenIvy,

You lucky girl! I bet you’ve got some strong willpower… I’d be tempted all the time (love the Pink pajamas).

5. kris says:

Hi Laurenivy, what’s the employee discount over there at VS? A girl needs to know these things to make smart decisions…. Maybe I should try to get a job there.

6. Dao says:

The vanilla spray is awesome! Too bad they discontinue those items though. Last year I got a Pout perfume for really cheap, that’s why I luff VS so much!

For $3.50 I’m jumpin’ on that vanilla flower bandwagon! :)

Enjoy your brunch!

8. Karen says:

Kris, you totally should … and then give up the scoop on when the sales are gonna hit! ;)

9. Karen says:

Hi Dao,

I know! Oh, btw, I saw Pout perfumes and lotions on 75% off sale table! :)

10. Karen says:

Hi Glosslizard,

RIGHT? It’s too good of a sale to say no. :) I’m waiting for my friend to pick me up right now, so now my stomach is rumbling at the thought of French Toast. You have a good day too! What are you up to today?

11. LaurenIvy says:

It does take willpower! Yesterday I did buy some lotion and undies and lip gloss, couldn’t resist!

Hi Kris,
    The discount is 20%, and after a month it goes to 30%! Plus after a month I can use it at other Limited Brands (Bath and Body Works, etc). The only thing is that I can’t use my discount on sale stuff :( Like, it’s the clearance price, no more gets taken off. The upside is that I get to play around in their Beauty stuff all day!

LaurenIvys last blog post..Are You Shopping Anywhere?

12. slvrlips says:

Wow!! I have never seen these in my local VS. The names alone make me want to try them out and it’s even better when there on sale.
    Thanks for sharing! Off to vs for some retail therapy.

slvrlipss last blog post..Reshaping Your Brushes

We took a teeny road trip down to San Jose to visit the Children’s Discovery Museum! Fun, and a brand new location for havoc! :)

14. Karen says:

Hi LaurenIvy,

Nice! I need to go back and get some undies (and more beauty products). If I had that discount be in big trouble. :)

15. Karen says:

Hi Slvrlips,

If you can please give the Orchid scent a sniff. It’s great.

I also saw some Pout lotions and perfumes on sale too. I hope you find some good loot!

16. Karen says:

Hi Glosslizard,

That sounds like a ton of fun… I bet there were lots of interactive and interesting exhibits for Les Imps. Are you tired? Going to those museums for the youngin’s wears me out! :)

17. Lehea says:

I used to work for VS. It does suck that they don’t give extra off the semi-annual items, but at the location I worked at, they allowed the employees to shop first before the public the first day of the sale. Yayuh! I can’t believe I still haven’t even gone in since the sale started. Haha! I’m being good about my shopping habits nowadays. :P

18. LaurenIvy says:

Hi Lehea,

I wish they’d let us do that, instead of doing our shopping while we’re on break or whatever :)

LaurenIvys last blog post..Ironing Makes Me Think