Whatâ€™s up, weekenders? How’s your Saturday coming along? Are you doing anything fun? So far today I’ve gone to breakfast (thanks for the Hamilton Cafe reco, Marisol!), took care of some bills, played with Tabs, and now I’m snapping as many product pictures as I can before the sun goes down. We had great light here this afternoon, so I’m trying to take advantage of it.
Do you have time for a little break? 🙂 Grab your mouse; let’s go surfing!
Random bright spots
- Is it time to spring clean your closet? — College Fashion
- How to make a scent linger longer (without overdoing it) — Daily Beauty Reporter Blog
- Oh, hon, my hair wants Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment — We Heart This
- Cheaper than getting your hair did: Bella road tests Lady Gaga’s Coke Can Curlers — Bella Sugar
- Christine explores Chanel’s Les Pop Ups Polishes — Temptalia
- The Benefit gals are breaking down the diff between Eye Bright and High Brow — The Secret Life of a Benefit Girl
New in beauty
- Benefit’s Bright Lights Big City Set ($48) has everything it takes to look bright, beautiful and sexy
- Colorful? Absolutely. Practical? Hmm… Have you seen Shu Uemura’s Gem Glam Flawless Glow Powder ($55)?
- Kim Kardashian’s Sephora Gift Set ($55) comes with her perfume and a makeup palette to dupe her signature smokey eyes
- Revlon says their Grow Luscious Mascara ($8) will make your lashes grow longer (in so many words)
- Sephora’s Color Artist Lipstick Palette ($32) comes with 15 shades in a sleek, travel-friendly case
What a beautiful interpretation of one of my favorite INXS songs… Yes, that’s Beck. 🙂
Watching this makes me hyper…
OH, HELL YAH! — Aiden’s baAAAaack!
Enjoy the rest of your Saturday. Oh, Tabs is on the rampage right now… He’s been giving me his “Feed me some gravy, bitches!” face because he finished the last of his Fancy Feast tuna in gravy last night. All he’s had to eat since then has been Science Diet, and he’s none too pleased.
Sorry, cat. We all learn to deal with disappointment sooner or later. Today was just your time. 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,