It’s Saturday, girls, which means (HOLLA!) we survived the week!
This morning I woke up still feeling sleepy, so I’ve been fueling up on green tea, you see, to make it through all of the fooling around I have planned for today. 🙂
But first I have to do some boring house cleaning stuff (boo!)… Once I take care of that, though, I’m gonna try to pop by Marshall’s to look for a pair of cage shoes that don’t make my toes look like monkey feet. Good luck to me, ha!
Before you go about your Saturday bidness, can you catch a few waves?
Random bright spots
- Three Oscar-inspired evening looks — College Fashion
- Christine does a pretty neutral look with Bobbi Brown’s Bonfire Palette — Temptalia
- The times, like society’s ideal body type, are a changin’ — Gala Darling
- PRETTY! What lovely swatches of Rococo Nail Apparel polishes — The Beauty Look Book
- Pantene gets a makeover — Bella Sugar
- I’ll take a giant cookie to go, please 🙂 — 944
- How to tell if your cat is plotting to kill you — The Oatmeal
- One of the best things you can do to experience a great life — The Alternaview
- The simple way to stick to a meal plan — Zen Habits
- Speaking of food, check out these 10 techy kitchens — Unplggd
- Foreign stamps that commemorate fabulous felines — Modern Cat
- Three words: Tom Ford Lipstick — British Beauty Blogger
New in beauty
- Sephora’s Color Play 5 in 1 ($30) offers a helluva lot of makeup
- My mane and I are coveting Victor & Rolf’s Flowerbomb Hair Mist ($40)
- Lancome enriched their Flash Bronzer Tinted Anti-Age Self-Tanning Face Lotion SPF 15 ($36) with light-reflecting micro pearls for a younger-looking, healthy glow
- Would you throw down $74 for Guerlain’s Four Seasons Terracota Bronzer?
- Seriously too cute: the Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties Blockbuster Set ($150)
- Bobbi Brown created a Brightening Skincare line of face products ($38-95) to eliminate dark spots, strengthen and hydrate skin
- Tocca’s Ginger & Papaya Rich Body Cream ($45) sounds luxe
- Givenchy Phenomen’ Eyes much? See any resemblance to L’Oreal’s Telescopic Explosion Black Mascara ($12)?
- Pop Beauty’s Sunny Day Bouquet ($25) looks so springy!
- Smasbox says they packed their Iconic Eyes Kit ($47) with everything you need to create iconic eye looks from the runway
- The Cargo Pro Picks Kit ($39) is finally available at Ulta, yay!
- Smashbox’s Luscious Lips Kit ($25) comes with three products to create multiple lip looks
- Get some attention with LORAC’s Paparazzi Eye Collection ($24)
- Check it: a Bronze Goddess collection from Trish McEvoy
I’m hypnotized by this video
Beautiful and soothing…
The first song I’ve listened to every morning this week…
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,