Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer Guards Against the Signs of Aging

Ladies, pat yourselves on the back for making it over the Wednesday hump! I can finally taste freedom (aka the weekend), and oh, how sweet it is! :) Before our regularly scheduled MBB programming begins, here’s a sponsored post featuring a newcomer to Philosophy’s skin care line. – Karen

Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer is a new skin care savior that boasts the highest level of antioxidants of any Philosophy moisturizer. The satiny formula leaves skin feeling soft, while it helps strengthen skin’s natural rejuvenation potential to guard against signs of aging. All this while it helps protect against free radical attack.

Want to try it? Philosophy is providing a free deluxe sample of the new Eye Hope advanced Anti-Aging Eye Cream (2 ml) with any purchase of the Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer. The offer will be valid through January 31. Use code ageless to take advantage.

So far, 6 people have commented on this article. How cool is that?

1. Megan **** says:

I can’t wait to try it out. Philosophy always has some pretty good skincare products. I just hope it doesn’t leave my face feeling too oily after a few days; that’s usually my biggest problem. Have you tried it? If so, what’s your opinion? (:

2. Tavia says:

Sounds great. I’m all about anti-aging products. I’m curently using La Mer and La Prairie products and I can really say the it’s a huge difference between these luxury brands and normal ones. Who needs plastic surgery with these creams :)

3. diane says:

It’s 20:40 P.M. in my country so it’s almost friday! Yey! Thanks for the news ;)
    .-= diane’s last blog post… Pink smokey eye ! =-.

4. Jen says:

With a name like that… of course I want to tryyyyy!!!

5. amy says:

I love Philosophy’s little poems and sayings on their packaging. It brightens up my day when I see their products at Sephora.
    .-= amy’s last blog post… LOTD MAC Lillyland Lipgelée Shift to Pink and Preppy Product Pictures, Swatches and Review =-.

6. Sarah says:

I’ve become a recent Philosophy fan. I’m happy for the change to try another one of their products.
    .-= Sarah’s last blog post… My Hunt for Jade Nail Polish =-.