New in Beauty, May 20: Too Faced Gets Naked and Benefit Goes Lite

makeup and beauty blog new in beauty may 19 2010

So far, 16 people have commented on this article. How cool is that?

I’m going to try that Philosophy concentrate! I always like to use an antioxidant serum under my sunscreen and the price is pretty reasonable (as such products go)! I’m definitely a Philosophy fan!

I had Some Kinda Gorgeous and always felt it was a bit dark for me … maybe the new shade will be my match. That water bottle is cuteness!!!!

I love me some CLEAN … I just wish they stayed on me longer! That Clean Linen scent is very promising!

More pencils to tempt me! Oh my goodness – the Kat Von D pencils look pretty!

Almost to the weekend !:)

3. Kelly says:

Oh NO, you had to mention that Kat Von D has new eyeliners out? Now I have to get at least half of them. I happen to be wearing her Tattoo liquid liner right now, it’s THE best black one out there!
    .-= Kelly’s last blog post… OPI Damone Roberts 1968 Swatches, Review & Giveaway! =-.

4. Kim says:

That bodybuffer is frightening indeed (especially the price)! Then again, since it looks like it could also buff your car to a high gloss shine, I guess it could be one of those multitasking products.

5. Lisa S. says:

I am so there with the Too Faced palette. I have the Natural Eye palette and just love it to death.
    I’m pretty certain I’ll love this one too. In fact I’m wearing some colors from the Natural eye palette today! (Heaven and Erotica)

6. Amber says:

The bodybuffer is cool, but I’m envisioning copious eye-rolling upon asking my husband to drive it for me!

That Naked Eye collection is fab, I love a good neutral. I am always dreaming of the perfect taupe. So daring, I know. 😀
    .-= Amber’s last blog post… Chocolate chip cookie quest: round 1 =-.

• Rachel says:

“Copious eye rolling”…that’s hilarious, and I too would get “copious eye rolling” if I asked my husband for help too! Gotta love ’em!

7. The water bottle is so cute!!!

8. Toni says:

I really want the Too Face palette. I have found that I can’t wear a lot of browns/neutrals from MAC, because they have orange/red undertones and they all turn orange or bronze on me (not a good look on me).

I saw the Too Faced palette on the Sephora website and it looks like the colors don’t have those undertones. I think I could make it work for me! However, I think I need to hold off, because I just got a package from Sephora and I bought 3 MAC shadows and have stuff on hold from MAC to the Beach when it comes out next week. I think hubby and my credit card would like a break!

I hope you’re doing well and that your week is going great. Thanks for sharing these with us!

9. mill says:

Yay more new in beautyy! i might try and get some kind gorgeous lite, as deep and the regular one are both too dark for me.

10. Redhead says:

OMG! I’m probably not the first one with that idea or who emailed it to Benefit, but a few months ago I emailed the company and asked if they could put out Some Kind-a Gorgeous in a lighter shade! SWEET! 😀