New in Beauty
- Rainforests unite! Beginning next month, proceeds from the sale of Kiehl’s cheeky LE Art Series for their Acai Damage-Protecting Toning Mists ($26 each) will go to the Rainforest Alliance
- Physician’s Formula is offering a buy one get one free coupon for Target on their Facebook page
- The new Victoria’s Secret Special Moments scents are on sale, three for $21
- Smashbox’s Eye Illusion ($28) trio of transforming shadows gives eyeshadows and liners a metallic hue
- Carol’s Daughter Rosemary Mint Purifying Shampoo ($12) and Conditioner ($16) gently removes product buildup while soothing and conditioning the hair and scalp
- If you shop online or at H2O Plus stores on World Water Day (March 22), they’ll donate 15% of your purchase to regional water organizations in Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Toronto and Vancouver
- Skyn Iceland says the multivitamin mojo in Arctic Face Mist ($29) energizes tired, stressed out skin
- Clean & Clear’s holding a designer prom dress competition for $5,000 to bring your ultimate dress vision to life 🙂
- Next month Rene Furterer introduces a three-step product line for curly girls called Acanthe Perfect Curls. Look for Acanthe Perfect Curls Shampoo ($23, has guar gum to smooth curls and a warm bergamot fragrance), Acanthe Perfect Curls Conditioner ($28, includes white viegar to smooth and boost shine) and Acanthe Perfect Curls Leave-In Fluid ($26, provides an anti-humidity shield to stop frizz)
- New from Biore: Makeup Removing Towelettes ($8) and Steam Activated Cleanser with SteamActiv Beads ($8)
- Win $1,900 in swag from Purple Lab
- Would you pay $115 for Guerlain’s Super Aqua-Eye Anti-Puffiness Soothing Eye Patch?
- WANT! Sonia Kashuk’s Retractable Silver Eyeliner/Smudger Brush ($10)
It’s time to tell the workweek it can kiss our bums, girls! BOOYAH! In your face, workweek! IN YOUR FACE!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,