New in Beauty, Jan. 27: A Bronze Goddess Gets Summer Stripes and NARS Gets Matte About Lips

Congratulations on making it to hump day with me, ladies! πŸ™‚ I can see the summit, with the weekend not far below. Let’s do this!

So far, 25 people have commented on this article. How cool is that?

Onwards to the weekend!!!

Its almost here…. πŸ˜€

2. Kymberlee says:

That T3 SIngle Pass Flat Iron sounds intriguing. I normally have to use a couple of passes at least with my CHI.

I’ve never tried Milani cosmetics but if they have a Touche Eclat knock off for $7 I think I might have to pick that up!

3. Ruchita says:

The Rimmel blushes look interesting. I might give those a try. I have a bronzer from Rimmel that I love and use as a blush on my darker skintone. Getting past Wednesday is always good. Can’t wait for the weekend, but how the heck is it already the end of January? πŸ™‚

I’ve tried their sold color blushes and they’re pretty good! Can’t wait to the stripey ones now.

Which bronzer do you use? I wonder if it’ll work for me…

Hope you’re having a good day so far!

4. Sonja says:

Oh i love that Shiseido gloss in Belini!! Come to think of it, I wouldn’t mind a real Bellini either;)
    I’m having such a boring week, home with a cold, watching Buffy and Dr Who all day…

5. Kristina says:

The NARS Lip stain gloss, are like a liquid lipstick, but they are hardly new πŸ™‚ They have been around for years. I am still hoping Mr Nars will expand the shade selection. All the current ones are very dark, but nevertheless a heavenly product.

6. Devs says:

That NARS lip stain looks very interesting…… I have a very quick question. Does anyone know of a good drugstore leave in conditioner? I just got my hair cut and I want to keep it healthy πŸ™‚ Thanks

7. Karen B says:

Those lip stains look like my cup of tea when I’m out and about on my bike πŸ™‚
    How is your day dear?
    – Kiki

8. Jen says:

It’s spelled “yea or nay,” just a heads up.

Hi, Jen. But sometimes I just prefer the way yay looks in print. I also spell y’all as ya’ll and use WAY more apostrophes, ellipses (in which I frequently leave off the trailing fourth period when they appear at the end of complete sentences) and hyphens than I should. What can I say? πŸ™‚

How’s your day coming along?

9. Sharon says:

I love that Estee Lauder Bronze goddess compact. Have you smelled the perfume?

10. Vonvon says:

The Estee Lauder bronzer compact is really pretty! but most of the time, if I ever purchase these LE items, they would end up in my collection instead of being used. πŸ˜‰
    .-= Vonvon’s last blog post… Giorgio Armani Mini-makeover, Purchase & Freebies =-.

Oh my, I could just swoon over that Estee Lauder compact! If’n it doesn’t make me look orange, it’s for me! πŸ˜€

12. amy says:

The Estee Lauder compact looks very retro. Perhaps a bit 70’s?
    .-= amy’s last blog post… FOTD Golds, Greens, Purple and Hot Pink Lips using Nars Schiap Lipstick and Nars Easy Lover Lipgloss =-.

13. Alexandra says:

I got the estee lauder bronze goddes bronzer from the cco, back in september.
    They had run out of the no shimmer ones.So i have the skimmer one.
    Love the big mirror on the compact.

Karen could you do a post on hand cream. Ive been using on,and in this cold weather its making no diference. Any recomended products would be great πŸ™‚

14. Andrea says:

The fourth NARS item I ever purchased was this NARS lipstain in Victorie. Did they change the formula? I bought mine about two years ago.