New in Beauty
- Yay or nay to Estee Lauder’s Bronze Goddess blush/bronzer compact for summer?
- Blend to build a blush with these springy new Rimmel Lasting Finish Powder Blushes ($5). Each comes with three swirl-able shades for mix/matching. 🙂
- Fascinating! NARS’s new (silicone-based) Lip Stain Glosses ($24) have a matte finish in gloss form?
- Now THAT’s a funky applicator — Dior’s new Capture Totale Instant Eye Rescue ($95) eye cream.
- Hmm… I’ve got a few dark spots eager to try Clarins’ Bright Plus On-the-Spot Corrector ($35).
- Shiseido’s The Make Perfect Rouge Glowing Matte Lip Colour ($25) is making spring matte-er.
- No worries. Shiseido’s also making sure there’s still plenty of shiny lipgloss to go around!
- The T3 SinglePass Flat Iron ($160) has tourmaline-infused plates (sounds like something from a comic book, LOL!) to supposedly straighten strands in a single pass.
- Could Milani’s new HD Advanced Concealer be the $7 drugstore answer to YSL’s Touche Eclat?
- From now through March, Bliss will donate 75% of the proceeds from sales of their Softening Socks ($48) and Glamour Gloves ($48) to Unicef relief efforts in Haiti.
Congratulations on making it to hump day with me, ladies! 🙂 I can see the summit, with the weekend not far below. Let’s do this!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,