New in Beauty, Jan. 21: Paul and Joe Does Alice in Wonderland, but NARS Loves to Thrill!

Wowza! Are you ready for this jelly? And by jelly I’m referring to new beauty releases from Paul and Joe, NARS, Smashbox and more.

Sit back, kick off your shoes (if you’re at the office, maybe sneak it under your desk), and let your mind wander with today’s New in Beauty roundup. Don’t be surprised if you find a little drool on your keyboard when you’re done. ;)

So far, 26 people have commented on this article. How cool is that?

1. Catherine says:

I kind of wish the P&J Alice in Wonderland collection were more impressive on the makeup items instead of just blotting papers, etc. The glosses were terribly disappointing as well. =/ And dude! NARS needs to stop putting Super Orgasm in all those sets! I would totally have bought this one or the Orgasm set that Sephora has but there’s no way I’d wear that chunky glitter. =/
    .-= Catherine’s last blog post… Sorry guys… =-.

2. amy says:

The Paul & Joe Alice in Wonderland makeup packaging is so cute and nostalgic. The colours seem true to Alice’s personality and spirit. It makes me what do take out my old Disney Alice in Wonderland VHS and watch it on the old VCR. I love the Hourglass lipglosses’ packaging because it is so slim and flat.
    .-= amy’s last blog post… LOTD MAC Lillyland Lipgelée Shift to Pink and Preppy Product Pictures, Swatches and Review =-.

3. Faye says:

So little time, so many unnecessary but lust-worthy lemmings :).

I like the color of the pink Paul and Joe AIW lipstick, but the packaging creeps me out a bit. It’s a little too kiddy-like for me. Luckily, I have several dozen pink lipsticks to fill the gap.

4. Megan says:

Also, if you have a lush cosmetics store close by…. Spend $50 & get a holiday gift for free!!

5. Alison says:

OMG Karen! Thanks for mentioning the Smashbox blowout sale! I went to take a look around and found the Rapture eye shadow set from last Christmas for super cheap! I wanted it soooo badly last year, and my fiance went everywhere looking for it to try to surprise me, but he couldn’t find it. I can’t believe it!

6. Julie says:

Paul & Joe is sooooo cute! Where can we buy these (online)?

7. mill says:

interesting about paul and joe…. its one of the few slightly different brands they stock here, and i always go to the counter and see the GORGEOUS disney packaging but the ppl are really annoying and pushy…. (of course some counters are worse than others. MUFE at my sephora? not nice people. BeneFit at my sephora? lovely.) one question- does the actual colours back up it’s packaging?

8. Maggie says:

Oh, I would love that pink P&J lippie!
    .-= Maggie’s last blog post… Why hello! =-.

9. Sindy says:

Omg i passed by Nars counter the other day, this set is so pretty!!!
    .-= Sindy’s last blog post… BLOG SALE #2 =-.

10. Karen B says:

Oh dear, why do so many brands have Alice packaging/theming/anything? Now I want it all!

11. Awww, looking at the Paul & Joe Alice in Wonderland collection is making me feel a little nostalgic ;)

Your amazing and i love your blog.

I would love for you to check out my blog, its only a week old would love some advice. http://themultiple.wordpress.com/

Thanks gorgeous x
    .-= RedLipsSkinnyHips’s last blog post… what’s in my clutch… =-.

12. Aleksis says:

I looove the Paul and Joe Alice in wonderland makeup…have you seen Smashbox’s new Heartbreaker collection? It’s looks soooo pretty!
    .-= Aleksis’s last blog post… V-day nails =) =-.

13. gio says:

I’m loving the Paul and Joe Alice collection! The packaging is too pretty! I want everything lol.
    .-= gio’s last blog post… Looks: Smokey Eyes with a Hint of Purple + swaps =-.

14. lexi says:

SO sad that I cannot find it here in person in any SF store – you would think Saks would carry here because I believe they do in NYC, aside from Bergdorf’s. This makes me want to call the very nice SA, Caroline at Bergdorf’s to place an order with her.

Kuala Lumpur duo – you WILL be mine!!

15. I adore that Nars set! I hope the lipstick looks as good on as it does in the picture. Good thing I was planning on stopping by Sephora today at lunch!
    .-= Deconstruction’s last blog post… Temptation on Lucky Chic =-.