Just a quick look around the worlds of makeup and beauty today…
- Nordstrom’s got the new Shu Uemura Egerie Spring 2010 collection online! Right off the bat I can say that I REALLY like the way Shu’s packaging the Satin Glow Radiant Stick Blush, Radiant Stick Highlighter, Eye Shimmer Duo, Black Leather falsies and Black Leather Nail Enamel. That’s just hawt!
- Yup, and it’s brown for spring with Laura Mercier’s Polished collection…
- The new Gentle Beauty Soap by Clarins clocks in at 99% natural.
- Free shipping on all purchases at Lancome.com through January 17.
- I’m diggin’ the neutrals in Giorgio Armani’s Nude Contrasts Palette for eyes.
- J’adore me some Dior… and I have a feeling I’m going to love the new J’adore eau de toilette.
- CUTE! Check out everything you get in Senna Cosmetics’ new Contouring Colorbook.
- Vera Wang’s latest scent, codenamed Glam Princess, with guava, pear, honey, orchid, marshmallow and cedarwood, belongs on some kind of tropical camping trip, LOL!
- Zoya Spring 2010 goes all Terminator metallic with the Reverie collection.
- T3 has a new dry shampoo; fellow lazy women of the world, rejoice!
- OOH! Lottsa golds, greens and bronzes for warm-toned lovelies with the Korres Golden Goddess collection!
- The CLARO Acne Clearing Device treats acne with *intense* pulses of light.
- Kenzo went all Hollywood to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Flower by Kenzo.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,