New in Beauty, Jan. 12: Shu Uemura Egerie, Laura Mercier Polished Collections for Spring 2010

Just a quick look around the worlds of makeup and beauty today…

So far, 15 people have commented on this article. How cool is that?

1. Catherine says:

The Shu packaging is absolutely gorgeous! I’m a little sad there aren’t more items that I would normally be interested in.. I haven’t quite jumped on the stick cream products bandwagon yet though I do have to say the eye shimmer duo fascinates me. But the lazy in me says that’d be a little too much work?
    .-= Catherine’s last blog post… Stash Week: Organization =-.

2. Tiffany says:

Love the Shu packaging! The stick highlighter and blush look pretty. I wonder if sephora will carry these goodies?

I hope so! They usually have some of the collection stuff online… but at my local store the only Shu thing they have is the curler, boo.

I am drooling over both the highlighting stick and blush!

3. amy says:

I can’t wait to check out the Shu Uemura collection at Holt Renfrew. I am loving the Black Leather nailpolish already!
    .-= amy’s last blog post… FOTD Urban Decay Sellout, Mushroom and Misdemeanor Eyeshadows, 24/7 Glide on Liner Corrupt and MAC Warm Me Up Lipstick =-.

4. veronica says:

Girl, I have to know… where do you keep all your makeup?! You must have buckets!

Oh, btw, I finally bought the Clinque Take The Day Off, and so far so good! Does a pretty good job of getting my DiorShow off, although I really hope it doesn’t make me start breaking out.

J’Adore is my scent, so I can’t wait to test the new one!

I use cheap clear plastic shoe holder thingys:

I’m a little OCD, so I start by separating by brand into different shoe boxes. Within each brand I’ll either separate items into Ziplocs either by collection (with a note of the collection name, season and year) or product (eyeshadows, lipsticks, etc.).

Glad to hear you’re liking Take the Day Off! Will keep my fingers crossed that it doesn’t break you out. I have sensitive skin, too, and so far it’s been a-ok.

5. DonnaN says:

Oh, that shu uemura collection is KILLER…..I love the blush stick, the black polish and me WANTS those kickin’ lashes……ah, if only…….

6. marisol says:

Those lashes are so pretty.
    .-= marisol’s last blog post… 2010 Resolution Suggestions =-.

Because I am a packaging fiend, the Shu look is very exciting to me. I just hope the products are great too …. :-)

Shu has a lot of fantastic stuff — I love their eyeshadows, especially. I’m very stoked for the Eye Shimmer.

Hope you had a nice day… say hi to the furbabies for me!