New in Beauty
- Is Givenchy channeling Avatar with these blues and greens for summer 2010 (click the images in the linked post to see larger snapshots)?
- L’Oreal’s new INOA (Innovation No Ammonia) hair colorant supposedly smells … better.
- Sephora Tonytail Wraps ($9): cute or FREAKY!?
- Your thoughts on this braided headband ($10)?
- My 30-something-year-old skin plans to have a *close encounter* with the “light-controlling spheres” in Peter Thomas Roth’s brush-on Illuminating High Definition Moisturizer ($48).
- I’m sending these Harajuku Lovers Solid Fragrances ($18) to the head (hee hee!) of the class. 🙂
- CUTE! I adore these little polka dotted Tweezerman tweezers ($15).
- New at Sephora: Chloe perfume ($45-110).
- If you love sheer lip colors, take a peek at Shiseido’s The Makeup Perfect Rouge lip tint ($25).
- Philosophy’s Hope Springs Eternal Deep Sea Revitalizing Mask ($25) purifies and refreshes skin with more than 250 minerals.
- WOW! Chantecaille’s Nano Gold Firming Treatment costs a whopping 290 bones! Now THAT’S a lot of tacos…
- Purchase $55 in Estee Lauder at Neiman Marcus (in stores/online) through Feb. 7 and get a tote filled with EL beauty goodies (inc. a palette, lipstick and mascara).
- It’s natural (99.8%) to like Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate ($42). 🙂
- While supplies last, get this UBER-cute Milly for Clinique eight-piece gift set ($75 value) with your $25 Clinique purchase at Bloomingdale’s.
- Have you ever tried Passport makeup? I’ve never heard of it before.
- Don’t these L’Oreal Studio Secrets Color Correctors in Pink, Green and Apricot ($11 each) look a little like the Make Up For Ever HD Primers?
- OOH! Now Urban Decay has a Primer Potion Duo ($26) in Original AND Sin.
- Philosophy’s creamy Divine Illumination Love at First Light ($33) luminizer is supposed to brighten while smoothing lines and skin tone. My fingers are crossed!
- Before applying my makeup, I want to try prepping my skin with Shu Uemura’s new UV Under Base Fluid SPF 20 ($30).
wastedspent too much time yesterday playing with this Chanel Valentine’s Day slot machine thing.
- I’m digging the greens, golds and purples in the Kat Von D Memento Mori eyeshadow palette ($34).
Happy Thursday, ladies. Miracle of all miracles — we made it over the hump!
I hope you haven’t had to put out any fires so far. What are your plans for today? I’m looking forward to meeting my friend Christine for lunch in SF.
Tabs says “Mrrroooow,” which loosely translates to “Haaay, girl,” LOL!
Talk to you soon. 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,