New in Beauty
- OOH! Chanel is launching new eyeshadow duos and a new Inimitable mascara for summer
- Estee Lauder says their new Sumptuous Waterproof Bold Volume Mascara ($20) stands up to tears, saltwater and even snow
- If you struggle with hyper-pigmentation, check out Shiseido’s White Lucent skincare line ($48-170)
- I wonder if BVLGARI’s BLV Eau d’Ete Eau de Toilette ($62) smells like the ocean in a bottle…
- Shu Uemura’s bestselling Cleansing Oils are getting dressed to travel (can’t wait to try the $24 Anti-Oxidant Fresh Cleansing Oil Duo)
- Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Pressed Shimmer Powder ($15) — what a MOUTHFUL! — comes in four colors from Fair Light to Medium Dark
- What do ya think of the makeup looks in MAC’s Spring/Summer 2010 Trend Report?
- Bobbi Brown’s limited edition Bonfire Palette ($60) for lips, cheeks and eyes comes with five eyeshadows and three shades of Pot Rouge
- Would you pay $64 for Caudalie’s Vineexpert Dietary Supplements?
- Just in case you were wondering, T3′s Twirl 1.25 Curling Iron ($119) emits ionic energy and far infrared heat (LOL!)
- Is it hairspray or leave-in treatment? Ojon says their Restorative Hair Treatment Spray ($27) doubles as both
- I *really* wish I could put pants on this bottle of Jean Paul Gaultier Super Male Eau de Toilette ($78)
- WANT: Estee Lauder’s Bronze Goddess Luminous Body Lotion ($32)
- Tarina Tarantino’s Fuchsia Revolution Brush Set ($69) comes with five cutie-patootie hot pink brushes for face and eyes
- The zits on my chin would like to meet Go Clear acne products ($25-70)
- After being on worldwide backorder since its fall 2009 launch, Shu Uemura Art of Hair Essence Absolue ($65) is NOW IN STOCK!
- Win a trip to NYC to watch the movie premiere of The Runaways, courtesy of Make Up For Ever
- What time is it? It’s time for Kerastase to launch a new spring line called Chronologiste
Bravo on ya! Looks like we made it through another workweek, ladies. Even though it’s still pretty early Friday, I like to pretend the weekends start around mid-day Wednesday, LOL! It just makes things easier.
Have a great one today. Tabs says hi.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,