New in Beauty, Feb. 26: Eyeshadow Duos from Chanel and a Waterproof Mascara from Estee Lauder

Bravo on ya! Looks like we made it through another workweek, ladies. :) Even though it’s still pretty early Friday, I like to pretend the weekends start around mid-day Wednesday, LOL! It just makes things easier.

Have a great one today. Tabs says hi.

So far, 11 people have commented on this article. How cool is that?

1. lexi says:

After a harsh adult acne breakout – I am left with lots of new blemish dark spots. Sadly, heavy foundation isn’t helping and it isn’t cute. I am more frustrated with myself now than when I was a teenager suffering through this the first time! I am curious about the shiseido line but scared that it may aggrivate my highly sensitive (eczema) skin!

2. Devs says:

I really want those eyeshadow duo’s so bad!!

3. Kelly says:

TGIF!

I was just looking at Tarina Tarantino’s stuff on Sephora and I am dying over all of it. I have a feeling I am going to want everything just for the packaging alone!
    .-= Kelly’s last blog post… 8 Manicure Products You Need =-.

4. Tiffany says:

That ojon spray looks awesome! and yes, please get that cologne some pants, lol!

Ive been getting the MAC Spring Summer 2010 Trend Report emails and im liking them — quite wearable with a bit of tweaking…

Friday – yay! My boss is gone for today … will I leave early? :D

6. Michele DiCola says:

We got another 10 inches. But no “school” again!
    Will my gravatar work?
    I am loving MAC Spring Summer 2010.
    Michele

7. Michele DiCola says:

Yes! I forgot to clear my cache.
    I am my worst enemy!
    Have great week end!
    I am going to move to Florida!

I love the duo on the top right! I am soooooo looking forward to this collection!

9. meimei says:

Hehehe, I want to put (tiny) pants on that Gaultier Super Male bottle too!

I’m still looking at the MAC S/S 2010 Trend Report, too… so far the American Nomad one has caught my eye, since I wear a lot of neutrals anyway.
    .-= meimei’s last blog post… Because It Just Had To Be Said =-.

10. BeckBeck says:

Ooooh, those $64 vitamins make me mad, haha. I feel like I’d rather see people put that cash toward healthy food and plain ol’ mutlivitamins (which will get you 3/4 of the way there), and then have some left over for a nice lipgloss for fun!

11. marisol says:

What up Tabs!

BTW, did you get the Chanel tattoos?
    .-= marisol’s last blog post… Showing my Kindle some love =-.