Hi From the Dolce & Gabbana Show!

Hi, ladies. I’m here waiting in front of the Metropol building to go backstage for the Dolce & Gabbana show. Just wanted to say hello! I’ll try to send updates!

Lots of stylish ladies wearing black

Someone rockin’ her Chucks at the D&G show

So far, 10 people have commented on this article. How cool is that?

1. Vesna says:

Hi there! Enjoy your time being in Milano! :)

2. dimpy says:

hi karen,

Great to know you are in milan..dying to get more posts from you.I have a question to ask ,my BFF is into modelling and he has a photoshoot on thursday.I want to know a body highlighting liquid that gives good sheen and highlights his six pack ..;-) .Please help.Thank you…

3. Sonja says:

Hi Kareeen!!

I hope you have all the fun in the world in Milano!!
    And also, I know we’re suppose to be paying attention to all the bags/shoes&etc…but that silver fox in black suit in the second photo…I’m just saying…

hi karen! :D

enjoy the show, take it all in and post pictures, y’hear!?! :P

5. Trisha says:

Okay, the girl with the converse is way awesome.
    Trisha recently posted … NMW- Makeup-Less Sunday and New Hair Color

6. Amee says:

ohh wow… njoy ur show sweetie.. :)
    we are awaiting for ur all D&G posts once u r back… :)

7. mumla2010 says:

OMG this is so exciting!!! Can’t wait to hear all about it :)
    mumla2010 recently posted … Deal Alert- Josie Maran 30 off sale until September 29

8. Melissa W. says:

So much fun! Enjoy your time in Milan!
    Melissa W. recently posted … Nail Polish Love- The Swatch Edition

9. sarahc says:

Ooh, I love Chucks! Can you believe people used to play basketball in those things? They have absolutely no arches. That’s painful.