En Route to the Too Faced Cosmetics Offices in Southern California!

Published in: Just For Fun, News, Too Faced

Getting to know Too Faced Cosmetics

Wanted to say a quick hi, wish you a great day, and let you know that if you’re a fan of Too Faced Cosmetics (or curious about the brand at all), stay tuned for a behind-the-scenes look at their Southern California offices. I’m on my way to the airport right now, and then it’s just a quick flight from SF down the California coast.

I’m only there till tomorrow, but I’ll try to get some good pics and secret squirrel info. I’m all decked out with my remote blogging gear — Canon T3i camera with multiple lenses, a 13″ Macbook Pro laptop, iPhone (for impromptu photo opportunities and super secret squirrel blogging). Let me know in the comments ASAP if there’s anything you’d like me to try to photograph or find out (when makeup’s at stake, I can be very persuasive). :)

I prepped a few posts ahead of time to keep things interesting around here while I’m in transit and sneaking around inside the Too Faced offices…

(No, seriously. I plan to sneak around.)

Have a good one today. I’ll touch base soon.

So far, 20 people have commented on this article. How cool is that?

1. Whoaaa have fun Karen! Can’t wait to see more Too Faced goodies!
    Sunny @ Mostly Sunny recently posted … With Bobbi Brown Rich Caviar Eye Shadow Palette, it is Not Too Early to Celebrate Christmas! Part 2

2. Melissa F says:

Have fun!! I just ordered the Love Sweet Love palette!

3. No way! That is too cool! Have a great time, can’t wait to hear all about it!
    Krystle(Baking Beauty) recently posted … Best Nutella Recipes

4. Katy says:

You lucky lady! I would love swatches of everything please and thank you! So I have to tell you that you liked one of my kitty photos on fb and when I saw the notification I squealed with such happiness that I deafened my boyfriend. I feel like a celebrity has liked one of my photos! :) THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY!

Enjoy yourself!

Thank you Nina. I just landed a couple hours ago…it’s nice and sunny here today! I will try to come back with some fun pics to share. Hope that you’re having a nice day so far.

6. Ruchita says:

Have fun! Too Faced is one of my favorite brands. I love their palettes and tutorials for how to create different looks. Also, their eye primer is da bomb! :-)

Hi Ruchita,

Yeah, it’s good! Which one of their primers do you like? I’m partial to Candlelight. Oh, and if you haven’t already, you’ve gotta try their La Creme lipsticks. So good!

7. So, so jealous! Have fun!
    OrangeLipstickBlog recently posted … Bare Minerals The Phenomenon is absolutely phenomenal!

8. Nina T says:

Have a great time. Can’t wait to see the fun secrets you’ll uncover!!!

9. Kelly says:

Hi. I can’t wait to get all the inside details of Too Faced! I find that kind of stuff so interesting. If you have extra time you should check out Fashion Island in New Port, it is fairly close to Irvine. It is a fabulous shopping center and they have an Inglot there. Have a great trip.

Hi Kelly,

That sounds like a fun place to visit! I wish I could go…I’m flying out first thing tomorrow. Next time I’m down here I’ll make a note to head out to Newport.

Are you from So Cal?

10. Kathleen says:

Aww… I wish Too Faced had let me come down to Irvine to pick up my broken eyeshadow replacement so I could have met you. (I’m from LA) I love Too Faced, especially their eyeshadow duos and Shadow Insurance/Glitter Glue. Can’t wait to see the behind-the-scenes!

11. Jennifer says: