Cute Hats 40-80% off at Gap

Published in: Just For Fun, News

At the mall this afternoon I wandered into the Gap. Not surprisingly, there were signs posted all over the place announcing various sales. Doesn’t it seem like there are always sales at the Gap?

I did find a couple great deals, though. This plaid belted bucket hat, originally $16, was marked down to a mere three dolla dolla bills, ya’ll!

Or how ’bout this tan conductor’s hat? — on sale for $9 (originally $16).

Look at that chocolate brown and pink polka dot liner. Mmmm…

The $3 bucket hat came home with me… 🙂

I checked the Gap website when I got home and noticed a bunch of heavily marked down women’s clothes and accessories here and here. The hats are there, too, but the prices vary. The conductor hat that I saw in-store for $9 is only $4 online.

Hope your weekend gets off to a good start. No big plans for me. Tonight, I’m just chilling at home with El Hub and Tabs, getting ready to watch a little TV. Stargate Atlantis, anyone?

Email:

So far, 15 people have commented on this article. How cool is that?

1. cloudburst says:

I used to work at the Gap – you can always count on markdowns!

Karen, I have a request: could you please, please, pretty please swatch the Shu Uemura Mika Holiday palettes? I order all my Shu online & have a friend in the US ship it to me (cheaper), I want in on some of the palettes but would like to see some swatches.

Pretty please? 😉

2. Marisol says:

You got a great deal!

Marisol´s last blog post..Express Yo Self

3. Brittany says:

Very cute!

I used to work at the Gap too. They usually have awesome deals. I have tons of jeans from there that I bought for like $10 because they were on clearance.

I’m thinking about heading over to the outlet mall by my house today to check out the sales. Either that or the flea market. I want to find some cute scarves for super cheap.

4. cloudburst says:

Brittany

Did your store have the people who knew when the markdowns were? We had a bunch of hardcore shoppers who would be there first thing on markdown day. They loved the deals!

5. Rae says:

You are seriously working that first hat, hon! Must go run to the Gap now – what a great deal!

Can’t wait for tomorrow’s Tabs ^^

6. Karen B says:

Those hats look really cute on you.
    And could you swatch OPI Lunch at the Delhi?

Karen B´s last blog post..Complicated? Nah!

7. Brittany says:

Cloudburst,

Yeah, we did. I didn’t even know how they knew we were going to have markdowns sometimes, because I didn’t even know 😛

8. Daya says:

That is a cute hat!! And the price is awesome to boot! 🙂 I’ll have to go check the site out.

9. Karen says:

Hi Cloudburst,

I don’t know when I’m gonna get down there again, but if I can swing it next week I’ll try.

Did you like working at the Gap? I worked lots of retail when I was in school (Limited, Macys, Millers Outpost), but never quite made it to that store! I always thought it looked like fun, though…

10. Karen says:

Hi Marisol,

Yeah! Gotta love getting accessories that cost the same as a latte. Hope you’re having fun wine tasting!

11. Karen says:

Hi Brittany,

Fun! I may pop by the mall again to start window shopping for presents. I know it’s kinda early, but I like getting stuff done early. 🙂

I am a scarf person, too. It’s a quick, fun way to change an outfit…

12. Karen says:

Hi Rae,

🙂 Thanks! They also had some cute purses on sale, too, so don’t forget to check those out. Hope you’re having a good weekend!

13. Karen says:

Hi Karen B.,

Dunno when I’m going to hit up the beauty store next, but I’ll try! 🙂

14. Karen says:

Hi Daya,

Thanks! I think it’ll come in handy when it starts to get really cold and rainy. You can’t beat a three dolla hat, so I hope you find some good deals!

15. Holly says:

Hey Karen,

Im soo jelous Gap is sooo much cheaper in the U.S than here in the UK but there is a store next to where I work that give us 10% off because we work at the same place which is pretty good, you have just inspired me to take a little look on my lunch break tomorrow!

I just got back from my Chanel training last night and I have to say the freebie haul was pretty good! whole skincare set, no 5 goodies and lots of makeup so im a happy girl! Plus I just put in my order for my staff allocation- im in Chanel heaven at the moment ha ha!!

Im not sure if you have them near to you but if you get chance to go into a Chanel boutique you HAVE TO smell the boutique exclusive fragrances i tried them during the week and fell in love! In particular I loved no 22 and Gardinia but at $220 each I had to leave them in the store 🙁 I did get a pair of Chanel earings though which was naughty but im in love with them!!