I Want All The Bags From the Hayden-Harnett Target Line
- SO CUTE! I’m a total handbag ho, so I can’t wait for Hayden-Harnett’s Target Line (a collection of tote bags, clutches and a single, random umbrella) to debut on December 28th.
James the Vampire = Kinda Hawt
- Hey, Twilighters! Behold the new Men’s Health magazine cover featuring bad boy vampire James (aka cutie pie actor Cam Gigandet)!
Say It Ain’t So
- Are you ready for the return of the bowl bang? I used to have a Dorthy Hamill bowl cut with bangs just like these circa 1981, LOL. 🙂
- When you hit those day-after-Christmas sales on December 26, head over to MAC to peep the new Dame Edna collection. Also keep your eyes peeled for Clinique Instant Relief Mineral Powder ($32.50), a yellow, loose powder designed to cancel out red tones, which debuts in January.
The Return of the Pant Suit
- You may soon be kissing your GAP khaki pants goodbye. With the unemployment rate in America at a 14-year high and more than half a million jobs lost in the last three months, people are changing the way they dress for work.
The Case of the Disappearing Collar
OMG, scandal. I hadn’t seen Tabs all day yesterday, and when he arrived home last night his collar was totally MIA. This cat better not be cheating on me with another human. 🙁 It’s one of those safety collars that’s designed to break away if a kitty gets stuck, so I am really hoping that unsavory human hands did not remove the stylish blue collar from my rotund, striped friend.
Still, I’m happy it’s Friday. It’s been a long week. Today I’ve got grand plans to buy Tabs a new collar (pink with rhinestones?), test my tube o’ MAC Dazzle Lash mascara and experiment with the Nars Jolie Poupee eye duo (from the Nars holiday 2008 collection). So excited!
Are you having a good day so far?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,