Tiny Treasures (Like the Smallest Tube of NARS St. Moritz Ever!) and the Barneys New York Love Yourself Event, February 12-15, 2014

Gotta love Barneys for giving beauty lovers the hookup. I think they do some of the best gift-with-purchase promos around. They always seem to fill their beauty bags to the brim with products I’ll actually use from brands I actually love, like NARS, YSL, Givenchy and Deborah Lippmann.

If you planned to do any beauty shopping at all this week (or, even if you didn’t, LOL!), do you happen to live near a Barneys? If not, no prob. There’s always barneys.com. :)

They’re holding their big spring Love Yourself beauty event this week (Feb. 12-15), in which there will be samples, samples galore.

This Wednesday through Saturday, spend $250 or more (I know that’s a lot, but it comes with perks) on beauty and/or grooming products and get a gift bag bursting with goodies.

The stuff in the bags will vary, but here are some visual examples of the high-end treasures that should await inside…

We’re talking about a mix of full-sized products, deluxe travel-sized samples and teeny, tiny treats, like this tube of Givenchy Le Rouge Lipstick (so cute!).

Perhaps you’ll end up with one of these — the world’s smallest, most adorable tiny tube of NARS St. Mortiz Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturize (aww!).

If you need any ideas for ways to grow your wish list, here are some of my makeup and beauty faves available at Barneys. You know, for ideas. :)

P.S. I’m at the hospital now for that thing. See you soon, hopefully with a boo-boo-free elbow. Tabs will be in charge of all blog-related activities while I’m gone.

So far, 14 people have commented on this article. How cool is that?

1. Vineetha says:

Wow! These are pretty good deluxe samples unlike the sachets that i never ever opt for!
    Vineetha recently posted … MAC Fantasy of Flowers Collection Heavenly Hybrid Lipstick Review, Swatches

2. Sunny says:

Good luck with your elbow, Karen! I’m sure Tabs will keep us entertained for a while.

I’d SO totally put 250 down to get such a nice bundle of stuff on top of my haul! It’s interesting to see Rituals catching on in the US as well (it’s a Dutch brand). They make this shower oil that I really like!
    Sunny recently posted … Givenchy Miss Interdit Collection: Glamorous Orange Rouge Interdit

3. MonicaP says:

Very nice, upscale samples, but I think I’ll behave myself .. $250 can buy a lotta latte’s :-)

Monica
    MonicaP recently posted … Walking on the wild side with Dansko Olivia shoes in leopard

4. Alison M says:

I love the thought of needing help growing my wish list. But alas, no such luck. ::Grabby Hands!::

I hope you recover quickly from your procedure <3
    Alison M recently posted … How to Wear Orange Lips

5. Fancie says:

This looks like an AMAZING sample bag. Wow!
    Fancie recently posted … Marc Jacobs Truth or Dare Lust For Lacquer Lip Vinyl Review

6. Chris25 says:

That tube of Givenchy lipstick is adorable!
    Chris25 recently posted … Milani Glitter Nail Colors

7. Gowthami says:

The samples look real cute!
    Gowthami recently posted … Valentines Day Gifting Options at The Park Hotels

8. That’s a great selection of products! I have a soft spot for minis especially lipsticks!
    Ankita@corallista recently posted … FOTD : Deep Plum Lips

9. hanna says:

So little.
    hanna recently posted … A dot on my head, made a bear

10. Erin says:

What a seriously boss selection of products!
    Erin recently posted … Time to get deep: Reflections on two types of love

11. Sylirael says:

I LOVE miniature versions of things! Especially lipsticks. They’re just the cutest things ever, argh! I totally want these! :-D
    Sylirael recently posted … Rogue of the Tropics: Michael Todd True Organics Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub

12. meredith says:

I love minis! Hope your elbow gets well soon.

13. Majick says:

I went to an event at Barney’s once – JUST ONCE. THey sold me a rancid lippie and when I tried to return it they treated me like I was nuts (and wouldn’t give me a refund). So, Barney’s can s–k it. There, I said it. I have never been treated so badly in a store in my life and this was after making them about $4000 in sales in 2 hours at a “home show” a few weeks prior. Really Barney’s?

14. becca says:

Wow nice! Which Le Rouge is that? It’s purdy – wonder if I have it already.