Gotta love Barneys for giving beauty lovers the hookup. I think they do some of the best gift-with-purchase promos around. They always seem to fill their beauty bags to the brim with products I’ll actually use from brands I actually love, like NARS, YSL, Givenchy and Deborah Lippmann.
If you planned to do any beauty shopping at all this week (or, even if you didn’t, LOL!), do you happen to live near a Barneys? If not, no prob. There’s always barneys.com. 🙂
They’re holding their big spring Love Yourself beauty event this week (Feb. 12-15), in which there will be samples, samples galore.
This Wednesday through Saturday, spend $250 or more (I know that’s a lot, but it comes with perks) on beauty and/or grooming products and get a gift bag bursting with goodies.
The stuff in the bags will vary, but here are some visual examples of the high-end treasures that should await inside…
We’re talking about a mix of full-sized products, deluxe travel-sized samples and teeny, tiny treats, like this tube of Givenchy Le Rouge Lipstick (so cute!).
Perhaps you’ll end up with one of these — the world’s smallest, most adorable tiny tube of NARS St. Mortiz Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturize (aww!).
If you need any ideas for ways to grow your wish list, here are some of my makeup and beauty faves available at Barneys. You know, for ideas. 🙂
- By Terry Blush Veloute Sheer Cream Blush in Ginger Glaze
- By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Fizzy Jade
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes
- Hourglass Visionnaire Duo in Prism
- Hourglass Muse Opaque Liquid Lipstick
- Kevyn Aucoin Matte Lip Color in Tenacious
- Sunday Riley Blush in Intimate
- Sunday Riley Eyeshadows in Siberian Sable, French Press and Little Black Dress
- NARS Radiant Cream Compact Foundation
- NARS Pro-Prime Instant Line & Pore Perfector
- NARS High Seize Spring 2014 collection
- Tocca Bianca
- Tocca Graciella
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. I’m at the hospital now for that thing. See you soon, hopefully with a boo-boo-free elbow. Tabs will be in charge of all blog-related activities while I’m gone.