80% off Napa Valley Sandals at Aerosoles

Hi, ladies! I stopped by the mall after work and had to share an awesome sale. Check out these super cute Aerosoles platform shoes. What do ya think? They’re on sale right now, marked down from $89 to $19.99. That’s almost 80% off!

The shoe is “Napa Valley” (patent leather) and comes in three colors: black, green and yellow.

I really wanted the black pair, but they only had my size in yellow.

Even though they’re three-inch heels, they feel so comfortable on my feet. That’s Aerosoles, for ya. The soles are cushy, and the shape feels like it has good arch support.

Just reporting for my fellow shoe mavens out there. :)

How was Monday? I’m home now, trying to catch up on comments before I attack the dishes in the sink.

So far, 52 people have commented on this article. How cool is that?

1. betsy says:

What a steal!
    I wasn’t too sure bout the shoes when i saw the pics, but wow they look amazing on your feet!

2. MiMi says:

Hey Karen

I usually opt for 3 1/2 in. or higher, but these would be so cute for a Saturday afternoon shopping or hangin with friends poolside. They look good on your feet!!! and what a bargain! That’s funny how you could buy all 3 for not even the regular price of one…see patience is a virtue!

3. jessica says:

your feet look adorable! =)

4. Mariah says:

OOOOH! So cute! Do you think they’re on sale at all Aerosoles stores? O.O They’re so adorable! The yellow looks too cute on you!

5. jeannie says:

Yay for yellow! You rock them well!

6. lindsay says:

OMG I WISH I COULD FIND 80% OFF SALES HERE! i looove the black one, and seeing that i’m barely 5’2″ i need ‘um YAY FOR BEING FULL ASIAN!

7. Louise Gray says:

Hey,
    Jump on those yellow brick shoes. They suit you. I would get them in black even though I need another pair of shoes like I need a third breast. Louise

8. Dao says:

I heart Aerosoles! They are the comfiest shoes ever and they don’t look fugly! Since I work in the lab, I can’t wear open-toe shoes and sometimes do not prefer sneakers. Aerosoles are the best!

Daos last blog post..The 5-Minute Makeup Challenge

9. Karen says:

Hi Betsy,

Yeah, I was so-so about them until I finally put them on. They are comfy, too! :) Would you ever rock the yellow shoes?

10. Karen says:

Hi MiMi,

Ahhh, my days of 3 1/2 and 4 inch heels are over. Three seems to be my max now. :) But yeah, gotta love those fantastic and unexpected bargains. Since you wear very high heels, do you have any tips to make them a bit more comfy?

11. Karen says:

Hi Jessica,

Thank ya! :) Hope you had a good day!

12. Karen says:

Hi Mariah,

Hmmmm, they might be. I’d probably call the store first and check. I did see the same pair on sale on the Aerosoles website but they were 26 bucks!

13. Karen says:

Hi Jeannie,

Thanks, girlie! :)

14. Karen says:

Hi Lindsay,

LOL, I feel your pain, girl. I’m short, too. The three inch heels make me the height I feel like I was meant to be.

15. Karen says:

Hi Louise Gray,

Girrrrrl… a woman can never have enough pair of black shoes. Seriously!

16. Karen says:

Hi Dao,

I don’t know when the brand got cute, but I’m really liking it. :)

What kind of lab do you work in?

17. Christine says:

kAREN are they really comfortable like you really can run in these?
    Online they are $30!!

Im gonna go check it out tommorrow!!!

P.s karen do you know other brands of heels tat are comfortable to wear? aka cathy jean and etc…?

THANKS

18. Dao says:

I’m not exactly working, more of a grad assistant in an environmental science lab. I’m dealing with dust, that’s what my research is all about!

Daos last blog post..The 5-Minute Makeup Challenge

19. Okyanus says:

I really really love how those look and the yellow is very cute on you! I feel like I’ve been seeing a lot of this style lately, with the straps coming from the toe area and reach around to the back of the feet and I’ve definitely been looking for something like that. I could probably get a lot of wear out of that shoe–very nice to pair with jeans or something as your out and about each day.

20. lindsay says:

you don’t even LOOK SHORT..you look like 5’5″!

i’ve got a question i’ve been meaning to ask you..you know that hard candy nail polish called sky the baby blue..well i have a bottle of it, but it’s kind of old and really thick (thinners don’t cut it) and i’ve checked sephora and they don’t have it either so do you know where to find it besides their website?!

21. Marisol says:

I just called my mom and told her about that deal. She is going to love those sandals…thanks!

Marisols last blog post..I realized why I am in a funk today.

22. Medina says:

OMG! You so should get yellow ones! They are amazing and look luscious with your tan! You can pair them with a MAC Chrome Yellow eye and modish black liner!

23. Rowena says:

Booooooooo! I love those heels and they are even nicer once they are on you! I’d get one in every colour…alas we do not have such great bargains in the UK :(

24. gio says:

What a steal!

The shoes are very pretty and they look so cute on you!

gios last blog post..Product Review: E.L.F. Tone Correcting Concealer

25. Kerry says:

Hey Karen

off the topic what do you use to remove eye makeup and or makeup in general?

Kerry

26. Amanda says:

those are WAY cute, especially for the price. And my first choice is the yellow anyway. :-)

27. Karen says:

Hi Christine,

I’ve had good luck with both Franco Sarto and BCBG. The big thing for me is that the shoes have to be comfy from the moment I put them on. If the leather is stiff or if I can feel edges digging into my feet then I know I will never wear them.

Plus, moleskin, inserts and bandaids help!

28. Karen says:

Hi Dao,

Oh that’s cool! What is your project focusing on?

I did a research project as an undergrad on the pollination of walnut trees (I *loved* plant bio). I got to learn how to drive farm equipment!

29. Karen says:

Hi Okyanus,

Yah! It was love at first sight at the $19.99 tag makes it even sweeter. It’s pretty and casual. I did find out this morning on the way to work that they are a bit challenging to drive with, though, LOL.

Are you a shoe gal, too?

30. Karen says:

Hi Lindsay,

LOL, I think that’s the camera doing some optical illusion magic!

I checked the Hard Candy site and found Sky. Is this your color? I so rocked this out circa 1995!

31. Karen says:

Hi Marisol,

Oh cool! I hope they have her size and that she likes em!

Have a good day. :)

32. Karen says:

Hi Medina,

AHhh! I will have to work up the guts to wear Chrome Yellow (or an equivalent shade) someday. It’s sooo pretty but very bright. I love seeing it on other people but don’t know yet if I have the courage to wear it myself. :)

33. Karen says:

Hi Rowena,

Ahhh, I’m telling you, girl. Your bargain luck is coming, just wait!

34. Karen says:

Hi Gio,

Thanks! They are comfy, too. Big plus!

35. Karen says:

Hi Kerry,

I’ve been using MAC Wipes and Lancome Bi-Facil! Here are the reviews:

MAC Wipes
    Lancome Bi-Facil

36. Karen says:

Hi Amanda,

You have great taste! I am glad I actually took the chance and tried them on. :)

37. lindsay says:

yep that’s the one! i’m trying to find it local, but if all else fails i’ll get it from the site (i hate those nasty shipping prices!)

Tres cute! They definitely look better on your feet than on the shelf! I think I will pass through my local Aerosoles and see if they have my size in green!

39. Ellery says:

They’re amazing, I want the yellow ones but they’re not high enough for me. :(

40. Karen says:

Hi Lindsay,

Ahh! I am betting it’s going to be tough to find that shade locally. It’s really old school. I hate the shipping prices, too, but at least the polish is 50% off.

I wonder what ever happened to that bottle I had… I wore that color OUT!

41. Karen says:

Hi Glosslizard,

I hope they have the green in your size because it’s really pretty in person. That was my second choice color (right after the black).

Kelly green rules!

42. Karen says:

Hi Ellery,

You officially rock! Anybody who thinks 3 inch heels are starter heels is hella cool in my book. Ahhh, my days of the 4 inch heels are long gone..,

43. Okyanus says:

Ooooh so you bought it! I thought you left ‘em where you found ‘em :)

And yes, I’m a shoe girl. I really like this casual pair but I don’t mind drooling over this pair’s more expensive cousins (where I came up with that, I have no clue). A great pair of shoes reminds me of beautiful architecture…they’re like a piece of sculpted art.

Do you have a favorite shoe designer whose “work” makes you think they’ve somehow created art?

44. Karen says:

Hi Okyanus,

Yeah… I couldn’t resist the price. Bargains are my weakness, I can’t lie!

I love beautiful shoes, too. I know it sounds cliche, but the Blahnik and the Loubotin pumps really do get my heart beating. I can’t afford them, but I do love to admire ‘em.

Also, I love, love, LOVE boots! :) They are the best thing about fall (besides the makeup).

Oh yeah it does! :)

Oh, and I absolutely agree… fall=boots, boots=love! :D

47. jot says:

Great shoes and a great price – wish i could get some!

48. Kerry says:

Thanx so much sounds like just what I need (:

49. They cost $29 online! What the heck?

50. Justina says:

hahahah karen I got the same exact pair awhile ago before I ever read this post. I was going to get black too, but they only had yellow left in my size. I got it later than you though, I think, because i got them for $9.99 :) I love Aerosole’s heels, they’re always so comfortable.