Come here. NO! Don’t look. Keep your eyes down. Walk toward me, but don’t look like you’re walking toward me. Act like you’re examining the sidewalk, but then mosey on up next to me.
There, that’s it. Shh… Act cool. Now I have a proposition for you…
Before you answer, you should know something, though: it’s a Voyeuristic Adventure.
I was going to do it alone, but then I thought, whom do I know who likes secret societies and masquerade balls?
Oh, yeah! You. Care to accompany me? It’s a Masked Ceremony…
As far as what we should wear, it’s a Macabre Masquerade.
Yup, it’s supposed to be quite the Lavish Bash, so I’m thinking formal attire and painted paws.
If we walk in with bare nails, the host may wonder if were even invited. We don’t want anyone asking us, “What’s the Password?” Because I actually forgot it in my car (my bad).
Whatever you do, don’t take off your mask while we’re there, because I expect this to be a Risque Encounter…
The Orly Secret Society Holiday Collection
- Six limited edition shades for $8.50 each
- Coming next month to salons, Sally Beauty and Ulta Stores (and online)
- DBP- toluene- and formaldehyde-free
- The glittery formulas are definitely on the thicker side. I think two coats work well, but three kicks ‘em up to the next level.
- Don’t miss Macabre Masquerade and Masked Ceremony — my favorites of the bunch! Both are packed with enough glitter and pigment to power a Las Vegas revue for weeks, and they look the most unique to me.
MAKEUP AND BEAUTY BLOG RATING: B+ (the thick formulas aren’t the easiest to work with)
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,