Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but China Glaze is so delightful. And since we’ve no place to go, Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! 🙂
You’ll have to set down that Halloween candy corn for a minute, though, but don’t worry. I have a holiday candy cane and a cup of eggnog for you instead. Yes, it’s time for another holiday collection, and this one’s from China Glaze.
Even though winter is still months away, I say Let It Snow — as in the new 12-piece collection of festive polishes coming soon from China Glaze (about $6 each).
I’m wearing two layers in each of the swatches below. Have a quick look, and let me know if any of the colors ring your bell.
The China Glaze Let It Snow Collection
- Poinsettia — A creamy ruby red
- Ring In The Red â€“ The holidays wouldn’t be complete without at least one glittering red polish
- Winter Berry — A creamy cranberry red (perfect for sipping hot cocoa by the fire)
- Velvet Bow â€“ A rich, creamy red inspired by red wine
- Glittering Garland â€“ A dazzling glittery green the color of pine trees and mistletoe
- Holly-Day â€“ A rich hunter green sans sparkle
- Champagne Bubbles â€“ A sophisticated metallic gold with golden shimmer
- Twinkle Lights â€“ A mix of glittery shades that twinkle like tree lights
- Snow Globe â€“ A frosty white with flecks of snow
- Icicle â€“ A shimmery silver with a flash of ice
- Tinsel Town â€“ A metallic silver glitter perfect for a night on the town
- Blue Year’s Eve â€“ A lustrous, shimmering blue to ring in the new year
From the left: Poinsettia, Ring in the Red, Champagne Bubbles, Twinkle Lights, Snow Globe and Icicle
Holly-Day, Blue Year’s Eve, Velvet Bow, Tinsel Tow, Winter Berry and Glittering Garland
Holly-Day, Blue Years Eve and Velvet Bow
Poinsettia, Ring in the Red and Champagne Bubbles
Twinkle Lights, Snow Globe and Icicle
Glittering Garland, Winter Berry and Tinsel Town
China Glaze makes some of my favorite blues and greens, and I think they’re on to something here with Holly-Day and Blue Years Eve. The glitter shades, too, like Ring in the Red, Snow Globe and Twinkle Lights, caught my eye.
What do ya think? Is it too early in the year, or should we say, “Let It Snow”? 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,